Vasectomised

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Dec 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Well, the deed has been done, i have had my vasectomy, and needless to say, my libido isnt what it was, (at the moment), in fact im actively trying not to think sexy thoughts, as number one, i cannot forfill them, and secondly, it would probably hurt if i did. Just a waiting game now to when i can continue with wearing my cb6000s, I have to give two samples, to confirm that i am sterile, so thats to orgasms in the bag! but im wondering, if the process of limiting my ejaculations, will slow down, my becoming sterile, because surely the thing to do would be to keep things moving (evacuation style) Anyway my keyholder, is being very sympathetic, at the moment, and seems to really appreciate this gesture, But i cannot wait to get the sadist back.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    :party-075: YEAH!!! Pet getting the big "V" is the best thing he/we ever did. The worry about an Oopsie happening really took the spontaneous/ness out of our DTD. I have so say when he got the all clear we went at it like rabbits. Still do, actually. It's a huge weight lifted off our shoulders. I was very grateful for him doing it for me. And you can tell everyone else here...it wasn't bad, was it??? Pet said going to the dentist was harder. Anyway, congratulations!! Here's to an easy recovery and smooth sailin'!! :anim_26:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Congratulations on the big V. I'm sure you'll be back to your randy self in no time! :party0023:

mikecb

4. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Yeah, the actually operation took literally minutes, and pain wise, so far, has just been a little uncomfortable, but nothing more, im really looking forward to a more relaxed and spontaneous love life,

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I'm glad yours was a leetle better than mine. Had mine done when I was 21 and still in the Navy. A "female" doctor did mine. I don't think she liked men much. She injected me with the numbing medicine, waited a few minutes and clamped my gonads. Well wasn't numb yet. Ouch.
    In answer to your question about ejaculating speeding up the sterilization process. Nice try, but nay, nay. This is from webmd.com
    During a vasectomy, the vas deferens from each testicle is clamped, cut, or otherwise sealed. This prevents sperm from mixing with the semen that is ejaculated from the penis. An egg cannot be fertilized when there are no sperm in the semen. The testicles continue to produce sperm, but the sperm are reabsorbed by the body. (This also happens to sperm that are not ejaculated after a while, regardless of whether you have had a vasectomy.) Because the tubes are blocked before the seminal vesicles and prostate, you still ejaculate about the same amount of fluid.

It usually takes several months after a vasectomy for all remaining sperm to be ejaculated or reabsorbed. You must use another method of birth control until you have a semen sample tested and it shows a zero sperm count. Otherwise, you can still get your partner pregnant.

Sorry there, but no excuse for extra cummies.

6. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    The more times you ejaculate the faster you will become sterile. The sperm that you made before the snips are still there in the prostate etc and if I remember what they told me you have at least a dozen or two ejaculations to go to empty the tank once and for all.

It should have no effect on your hormone levels which are what makes you horny / male but the pain from the surgery can easily put you off sex for a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice