TG CB6000 user

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TGNadine, Dec 8, 2009.

1. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Hi,

I've been a sissy my whole life. I have a wonderful woman in my life who loves me very much. She knows of my TG side and is supportive. We go out places and have a lot of fun, even though I'm only 90% passable. I want to please her but find that the extent of my lonliness has caused me to loss sight of love. I've recently bought a cb 6000 as I've always have been interested in chastity and thought building up a little tension would help our relationship.

I've only been locked up for a few days, and was very pleased at how secure the cb 6000 is. This is my first cb and I'm trying to get used to it. All I can say is, Wow! This thing really works. I know about pulling out, but with the size 4 ring I can't get out.

2. TGNadine

Local Time:
    So, it's been 3 days now.....not too long, but I'm feeling that fullness. I have this stuffy feeling right at the base of my clitty. My GF wanted to fool around. Looking at the size and shape of the chastity I decided to see if we could work something out. Works best with her legs over my shoulders. She liked it when I put the head in just near and then put it in the rest of the way. She was happy and at the end of it she teasing asks, "did you cum?" Then she smirks and says, "I did twice," and smiles happily. my tube was soaked.

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    dang she orgasms easily. Couldn't really get it in worth speaking of when we tried it. Bought a strap-on instead.

4. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Yeah....I'm a bit worried. She seemed like she wanted more than was there. She just loves me hugely.

Agreed, I lifted her legs over my shoulders to get better access. I guess I'm just limber too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice