New years resolution

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dilliom, Jan 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Well as you know I started a long term chaste period in my comfy cb6000s nearly 2 and a half months ago. I was originally planning to be relased on new years day but for various resons that never happened and 19 days later I'm still locked. I'm usuly loathe to make new years resolutions as I hate trying to stick to them but as I felt that I needed a reason to release I came up with this;

I dilliom of my own free will swear that am only going to masturbate 4 times this year and each time will be on either a solstice or equinox...

So on that basis I will only masturbate to orgasm (and based on how horny I am now that won't take long ;) ) on the 20th, March, 21, June, 23, September, and 21 December.

As I've masturbated 4 times in an hour before this sis going to be one heck of a challenge for me so any support will be greatly recieved I'll also try to update this topic reguarly to let you know how i'm gettining on.

Wish me luck!

Dilliom

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Wow, so that'll be about 6 months for this stint! Best of luck to you!

mikecb

3. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Fantastic goal Dilliom. Take it one day at a time. When you are tempted, just wait until tomorrow. do that and your goal will be attained.

Best of luck and keep us up to date

Ash

4. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the support Ashby and MIkeCB I'm going to head to bed eventually, Only 2 months left...

5. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Hi all
    I've started using the blogging feature of this wonderful website so Rather then update this thread I'll try to keep my blog up to date. as before though please feel free to comment and support me on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice