New Cage - First Impressions

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by rubbermark, Jan 9, 2019.

1. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I’ve been locked up for some time now under instruction of an online Mistress. Obviously this was voluntary on my part but I managed to stay resolute and haven’t had an unauthorised orgasm (or any orgasm at all for that matter) since September 2017.

A few months ago I met my now girlfriend/Mistress and she has taken over my key holding. Previously I was locked in a fairly cheap metal cage which, whilst effective, wasn’t very discrete and required me to take some care in what I chose to wear to avoid embarasssment. As a New Years ‘treat’ Mistress decided a new cage was in order so we ordered the Holy Trainer v2 from House of Denial. I realise this is a knock off but we didn’t want to spend loads on a cage only to find it not suitable. The main thinking around this choice was primarily the incorporated lock rather than padlock.

It arrived yesterday after only ordering last week. As usual I was fully restrained before my other cage was removed. Mistress needed to ice me as I was hard almost immediately. It was then that she started fitting the new device. This turned out to be pretty fiddly initially. The previous device had a hinged ball ring but for this one you need to thread both balls and your cock through the ring. Even with lube the only ring she could get onto me was the largest one. I guess my balls are pretty big after so long being denied!

Getting the tube on was a bit simpler and using more lube she got me in there fairly quickly. There was a bit of pinching as she tried to seat the two parts together and on this device the tube is much flatter, pointing downwards, so she had to get used to this positioning. Once she realised this the parts lined up and she managed to get the lock in fairly easily. She did tell me later that when it had first arrived she tried out the lock and managed to bend one of the keys almost instantly, so she was extra careful with the one remaining key not to bend it and make sure the two parts were well aligned before turning the lock. This is a bit scary for me as I obviously don’t want to get stuck in this cage forever. With a padlocked cage at least I know I could cut it off if really needed. Whilst this new cage is plastic, having the concealed lock would make removing it a real challenge, even with tools. I think we may look to buy a better quality replacement lock soon just to be on the safe side.

So today is my first full day locked in this cage. I have to say although it is plastic it feels incredibly secure and sturdy. Being a full coverage tube is also a different experience and provides much less sensations than my bar style metal cage. That is sort from some sensation when I walk where the tip of my cock starts to touch on the side of the pee hole.

I am also able to wear all of my trousers as the cage is pretty much flat, although sitting down does still provide a slight bulge.

I’ll keep you posted on how the wear goes for the rest of the week, but so far so good.

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    I tried a clone of the Holy Trainer v2 and I really liked it but unfortunately it had a pinch point that I couldn't eliminate. Mine did have a couple of rough spots from the molding process and while they might not seem significant, constant contact with the skin can cause irritation. You can clean them up with some very fine wet/dry sandpaper (1,000 grit) and a little soapy water as the lubricant. Sanding will remove the shiny finish of the plastic. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of work.

The locks that come with the inexpensive devices are basically junk. For 24/7 wear, you'll want to lube the lock from time to time. They should turn with ease and it's a good idea to have a few dry runs with any new device before putting in on your body.

Going from a ring that opens to a closed ring, can cause a little bit of fear. What I do is lubricate the ring lightly, use something not water based like gel baby oil or silicone lube. Line it up at an angle to your body and pull your scrotum through the ring, generally the first testicle will follow. Then use your thumb and first two fingers to guide and push your other testicle through the ring. Then push your penis through and adjust. Slide on the tube and lock.

Wearing a full tube device is quite a bit different than an open device, but it does require more attention to hygiene. My experience has been daily removal for cleaning otherwise things get a little funky.

3. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    Good advice Adam444. I’m a week in wearing it now and we’ve had a few things to get used to.

Agree with the poor quality of the lock. My Mistress did joke that she might not allow me to oil it and just see whether the chastity gods were looking kindly on me. Thankfully she was joking and we’ve been using some oil on it after every shower.

From a cleaning perspective I can also concur that the fully closed nature makes it a bit more of a challenge. We’ve got into a routine whereby after my daily edging session she finishes up by cleaning downstairs fully. What this does mean is that I have to be fully iced down each time to allow her to refit the ring. We did start the edging sessions off with only taking the tube off but I found that the two ‘prongs’ on the ring dug into my cock and caused some nasty rubbing. So now she fully removes the entire device before each edging session. As I am not allowed to touch myself at all and am fully restrained before being unlocked the first time of her refitting the device was less than comfortable. She has tried the balls then cock method but I get hard too quickly to really make this effective. As it stands though the largest ring is still very effective (my balls are pretty big after this length of denial!) and she can fit my cock and one ball then thread the other one through with a bit of lube.

The sense of confinement is significantly stronger with this cage despite it being plastic. It being able to see the lock definitely has a real psychological effect too.

4. slavette

slavette sissy cuckold

DBA
    Michign
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Isn't the risk of a broken, yet inaccessible, lock part of the Holy Trainer's charm?

5. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    I’m not sure I’d call it charming. An occupational hazard perhaps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice