New and needing advise please

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KHs George, Mar 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. KHs George

KHs George Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Hi,

Have been locked up in my CB3000 by 'Georges KH' for just over 100 hours now. When i told her this, she said 'Wait until it has been 1000 days' - D'oh!

Anyway i have a couple of questions if anybody could help please? Firstly is there anything you can do about the painful early morning hard-ons? I find my balls feel like they are about to be ripped off! Also when i now go for a 'number 2' (Pooh) there seems to be a sperm like substance in the toilet (sorry if you are having your breakfast). I don't feel any release or pleasure and it is nothing to do with anal play as my KH has not been with me for the last couple of days.

I would also just like to say, i have changed so much in the last few days, can't believe a couple of bits of plastic and a great KH can have so much effect. Mind you my work is suffering a bit - too horny!!!!

George

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi George! :welcome:

Being Female I probably can't help much, but I wanted to say hi and just offer a little bit on the hard-on issue... it appears to help if you get up and pee apparently!

I'm sure some subs will be along shortly to give you some more advice, but in the meantime, enjoy!

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:

It sure does!

The other thing I would suggest/recommend is to try sleeping on your side with a pillow down your side with your leg on top of it (if that makes sense!?).

Enjoy! :character0180:

4. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Peeing before going to bed helps too..

Good luck with the long term chastity bud... I'm also just starting down that route, with being locked in every night for the last 4 nights.. after a while you get used to it.. almost comfortable waking up locked up... it's wierd!

gabby :cat:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    It's not uncommon to find that your urine contains more than just pee, when you're in prolonged chastity. Your body constantly turns over those fluids, and some just seep out. Like you, I often find it after going "number 2". The feces is literally giving you a mini prostate massage on the way by, and helping wring out a little semen.

If you've been particularly horny all day, you'll probably find the urine in the bowl somewhat cloudy... that's just the pipes clearing out again.

Fear not. It just means all the plumbing is working! :jumping0039:

6. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    took me a few months, but now I can easily sleep through the entire night with no problems. You just get used to it, and you're probably just leaking because it's exciting!!

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    You may find that you are leaking semen during the day as well, so some guys where a feminine pad or something to prevent visible stains on their pants. There are a lot of issues that come up for those who have to wear a chastity device. Are you doing okay otherwise? My biggest problem was perineum pinch chafing.

8. KHs George

KHs George Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for all your help. Things have been going ok ish. My KH released me last night and we realised my foreskin was swollen at the bottom so i was allowed a night of freedom. Had a bit of a result this morning as the swelling had gone down and i was allowed my first cum for over a week, happy days. Locked up again now thought :sad0137:

9. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    a milking of the prostrate will help alleviate the semen in the toilet bowl and help keep you healthy throughout your chastity duration.it cleans out all of your seminal fluid that stores up from denial and teases and also keeps you frustrated and horny as it is not pleasurable like an ejaculation would be.i would put a few ice packs around the base of your penis and you wouldnt feel anything at all and be amazed of how much semen seeped out.April....

10. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    When you have done a couple of months and penis has gone through depressed non erect stage and then come back with a vengance. You will have high testosterone level in body at its highest level.

Then you will dribble clear sticky pre cum the tube - urethra self lubricating fluid that is semen without sperm. This is very normal, messy and odourless.

Prostate milking helps keep urine control muscles in good order and thats all. Surplus semen etc flow out of prostate into bladder via branch tube in the vas differens.

A true ruined orgasm is created by pressing hard with thumb - but not nail on the vas differens AFTER the branch divides off. Hold pressure for 19 minutes after ceasing wanking as branch tube is narrow. Thats why it hurts first few times.

To find vas differens put hand on groin, masturbate and you will feel surge in the pipe.

Morning erection stops waking you up as body eventually learns to cope when all settles go down a size in backring and put a few spacer in to compensate.

Just got decent, cheap spacer kit with enough in it to pack every gap on 3 cbs and still have plenty left over. .About 50 items giving 0.5mm adjustment on each gap making unit solid by packing all gaps stops flexing and pinching. For info LMS4620@tiscali.co.uk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice