My experiment

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Aeuralis, Sep 3, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Aeuralis

Aeuralis Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    I am trying out wearing a chastity device for 30 days to ensure it is what i want before I speak my SO about it. I have made so rules to govern this experiment.

The rules I have set for the experiment are simple:
    1. I will wear the device when not at the house or not with my fianc.
    2. I will only cum during sex with my fianc
    3. I will do this for 30 days, if after 30 days I want to continue I will ask the fianc to be my key holder.
    4. I will act as if I have the device on at all times.
    5. I will not initiate sex with the fiance

Day 1 went great. Yesterday Day 2, was a misery all day all I could think about was my cock and cumming. At work with the device on, it was barely controlable. I stopped my self walking to the car 3 times to get the keys.
    Unable to focus on work, I left. That was a mistake. My faince left to go the store. And i couldnt help my self, i jerked off a story about a man being cuckolded. Ashamed with myself, i started reading thread on stoping orgasm desires and went to www.warpmymind.com. I really did believe in hypnosis but as a test i downloaded a "have a female orgasm". WOW, i have never had a orgasm like that in my life. So i downloaded one on allowing me to remain chaste and listened it. I hope that helps me today.

2. Aeuralis

Aeuralis Junior Member

Local Time:
    My first post didnt explain things very well, I hope this clarifies it.

Intro

How am I? I always hated questions like that. How to you answer that? Where do you start? I will start with what brought me to attempt this experiment. I have always been interested in control, control of anything. That interest has a corollary, what causes loss of control. These twin interests and a penchant for experimentation have been the defining characteristics of my life to date. My life to date contains all the usual detritus of most people in their 30s. I am not married but I have been living with a woman and we have been engaged for almost 6 years and there are no active wedding plans. When people asked me about when we are getting married about 3 years ago at my little brothers wedding, The fianc and I had a quick conference and agreed some time in the next decade. So the wedding is currently scheduled for December 2015.

Well to the heart of the matter, Anthony Bourdian has said that good food is about risk and I agree and think that the same applies to sex. I am willing to try just about anything as long as we can minimize the unnecessary risks. Given that my sex life has been extremely varied and segmented. Often the current part had no idea about the previous parts. I have had affairs with older gay men, married women, lived with a man, been in open relationships, dominated a woman, been in polygamous relationship where women outnumbered men(3 women, 2 men.), and done group sex with both gay men and couples. While I have researched forced feminization, cuckolding and actually tried being a transvestite, they dont hold a interest for me. Forced feminization and cross-dressing dont attract me for the same reasons. I have no interest/ desire to be a girl. I like womens clothes but I dont have the body to make it look right. I am 64 and 235 lbs and muscular, womens clothes simply look wrong on me. I love shopping with my fianc for clothes for her and helping her decide on what looks best. But they are not for me.
    Cuckolding is a different matter. The problem is the usual cuckolding scenario doesnt apply, I have statistically well endowed (the average is 5 inches and I am over that by a wide margin. Secondly I spent years researching and reading books on how to make a woman climax and how to delay my own before I ever had sex. When I did start having sex, girlfriends often commented on my ability to make them cum. (Yes, I know that women fake it, but I understand the signs and dont have to ask. I generally know. Doubtless some woman in the past has successful faked it but I have caught a number of women trying to fake it. My response is to let them believe that they have been successful and talk to them about what we can do differently so she is satisfied after.) So the idea that I am too small and cannot satisfy her is ludicrous. Secondly, I am not sexually jealous. If the fianc came to me and said I want to sleep with this guy I just met, I would be like Cool, invite him over for dinner and I will have an emergency and leave after dinner so you can be alone. But to be honest, the research into cuckolding brought me to the idea of chastity devices. Frankly the idea of chastity devices was very foreign, but the idea that I didnt have control over my cock (something I had always had) was intriguing. But I didnt pursue it at the time. I went and though I didnt have a great interest I tried cross-dressing and sissification. During the sissication training, they tried to control my masturbation but I didnt really pay much attention and jerked off when I wanted. Since it was online, I just lied. I drifted away from both and for years have not really done much experimenting.

Why are you doing this?
    I started to notice that I was reading a lot of femdom stories and I really had not ever been a submissive. I have been a Dom for a couple of relationships and one was a 24/7 submission by her. I began to think about trying it. But given the fianc has no interest in beating me, I started to look for a Pro Dom with which I could have a couple of sessions where I could experience a range of the things that are associated with being a submissive. (Pain, bondage, i.e. simply being out of control something I am not that familiar with.) So I was wandering through the local leather shop that sells S/M stuff. I had selected a Pro Dom and called to make an appointment for Saturday but she was leaving town for a two weeks to Europe. So I was in the shop looking for a whip that would really hurt for her to use on me.( I found a cat of nine tails made of braided hard leather, IT HURTS, I am going to give it to her as a gift. I cannot wait for her to use it on me.) When I saw a CB-3000 in the case, thinking to myself that this was one aspect of submission I had not tried it, I bought it. My original plan was that I would wear the device to the first session and have a copy of the key tied to the loop on the handle of whip. But given that the session was not for 2 weeks, I wanted play with my new toy and that is how I got sucked in.

The experiment:
    The rules I have set for the experiment are simple:
    1. I will wear the device when not at the house or not with my fianc.
    2. I will only cum during sex with my fianc
    3. I will do this for 30 days, if after 30 days I want to continue I will ask the fianc to be my key holder.
    4. I will act as if I have the device on at all times.

While the rules are simple, implementation has some challenges.
    1. I found hiding spots for the device and later on the lube without much problem. I am currently working about 80 hours a week and for see the same for the next month or so. That means with the commute I will be locked up about 14-16 hours a day, 6 days a week. I feel this is a decent approximation of full time with the exception of showering and sleeping.
    2. The no masturbation rule is going to be challenging. I have masturbated everyday since I was 11. Even when the fianc and I were having sex twice a day, I still jerked off at least once.
    3. This one I am scared about I dont know what she will say. I have been reading about approaches and ideas online. She is extremely jealous and that maybe the way to approach it. I choose 30 days because it seems to me a decent about of time to see what it is like.
    4. I never realized how much time it takes to sit and pee. I have always had a rule about how if I have to take the time to look to lift the seat, women can take the time to look and make sure it is down. That rule might have to change.

Pre-experiment testing

28 Aug 2008 :
    After I bought it, I went to the nearest bathroom I could find. It turned out to be the local farmers market. The market was mostly empty and the bathroom was deserted. I sat in the handicapped stall and opened the box. I figured out fairly quickly how to do the basic assembly. The idea of using a chastity device ironically turned me on and I had to jerk off to get myself soft. The instructions suggested lube to help insert the penis and since I didnt have any ignored them. Looking back I remember thinking Lube? I am never going to be able to stay soft if I use lube. As I stood up for the first time with it on, I learned 2 things. The first was that I only had one ball though the ring and second was using the cb-3000 to pull pubic hair hurts. Some of my hair had gotten caught in the ring and pulled out I stood up. As I disassembled it, I made a mental note to trim my pubic hair as short as possible. When I stood the second time, I was proud of the job. I had no reason to be, it was horribly misaligned and I had used the wrong size ring but I didnt find these facts out till later. Eager to see if it would really work I went to a local strip club. I caught the attention of an eager young girl and as soon as we were in a secluded area. I explained what I wanted to test. I offered a large bonus to the dances if she could make me cum in the device. She did her best but after 15 min she was unsuccessful. I tipped her some of the bonus and left impressed that the device had worked. As I was walking to the door, the device felt like it was loose and so I hit the bathroom to examine it. Her grinding on me had made the device shift and I realized could remove my cock from it. I quickly concluded that I had used too large of a ring and needed to downsize. I went to my car and with the box on the passenger seat drove to a nearby McDonalds and installed the smallest ring I could make close. I then drove back to work. At work, I had to adjust it several times, trying different ring sizes as well as different spacers. I wanted to see how urinating worked so I drank 2 20-ounce bottle of diet soda and a couple of cups of coffee. So I felt like I had to pee but I couldnt go. So removed the device and placed on a slightly larger ring. As soon I did, I peed like a race horse. It was interesting to see the urine coming out of this device rather than my cock. All told I spent about 6 hours in the device. I regret not getting some lube. The head of my cock was really tender.

29 Aug 2008:
    I didnt get to wear the device. I was off all day and at home with the fianc. I did take the time to do some research on how to properly fit the device and some helpful tips. I jerked off to a story about man being cuckold by his wife who makes him wear a chastity belt. It will be the last time for a while. I should not have done it though. The additional rubbing combined the soreness of the previous day cause it to be uncomfortable sore. It actually kept me from sleeping well.

30 Aug 2008:
    I got up at 5am. This is a little earlier than I usually would get up but I could not sleep. I got dressed and eager with anticipation to be locked up I left the house. I had dream about being used as a sissy. I have two types of fantasies, those I would act out and those that are better as fantasies. My sissy and cuckolding fantasies are of the second type. But I had a thought; maybe if I was in my chastity device it would be different. I first stopped at Wal-Mart and got some Vaseline. Let me tell you, you get some strange looks buying Vaseline at 5am. Now encased in my device, I went to a spot where I know gay men cruise. There were not a lot of people there but there was one ok guy. But as he came into the condom, with his cock deep in my throat, I decided it wasnt any different. He offered to reciprocate. But as soon as he saw my caged cock, he ran. I think it freaked him out. I spent the rest of the day at work. I made several adjustments to the fit of the device and it now fits comfortably and I can pee without effort. All told I spent 13 hours in the device. It was a good test to see if I can do it.

The Month:
    DAY ONE: 1 September 2008
    I had no problems placing myself in the device. It finally fits comfortably. As I start the month, I am now realizing how much I notice my cock more with the device on. It may be that I am not used to it. In fact I know I am not. I seem to get hard in it about once an hour. It seems to be that I am not used to having my cock encased in a tube and the rubbing excites me. I did use a decent amount of Vaseline in the cock tube and not enough on the ring. After a couple of hours I had to go back to my car to get some more because it was chafing. But the thing I am not used to is the weight. I am using a metal lock. This adds to weight but given that I need to remove it everyday the plastic locks seem unrealistic. And there is something that turns me on about looking down and seeing the lock that binds me. Every time I get up or move I feel it pulling. I figure I will get used to this. Today is the first day I didnt carry the keys to the lock with me. I left them in the car and it is a 10 min walk to my car. It is my hope that this will help me not remove the device when I am tempted. Today I had what I am going to term a urinal event A urinal event is where you walk up to a urinal and realize you cannot use it and have to look for a stall. I realize that it is the first day but I like being in a chastity device. All told I will spend about 12 hours in the device today. On a final note, I am enjoying not controlling my cock and I am thinking for the day that the fianc will be my key holder with anticipation.

3. Aeuralis

Aeuralis Junior Member

Local Time:
    Summary of the first week,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice