Looker 1 First reaction...and question on flutter

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by BarbCD, Jul 4, 2020.

1. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    If you want to skip the review but maybe offer some help with my genuine question, skip down to QUESTION.

With all the good advice I got here at the mansion back in the spring, I ordered a titanium looker 1 with fixed urethral tube. Because I own two MM devices, I was able to provide Steelworx with really good measurements. I also wanted an oval ring because I knew those worked well for me. Dietmar the owner was very pleasant to work with, as others have noted.

My new cage arrived two days ago and yesterday and last night were my trial runs. I nicknamed it The Intimidator because of the U tube; it looked pretty intimidating to me, a raw novice with inserts. The device is beautifully made, tightly machined, and smoothly polished. When it came time to put the cage on, I cleaned the tube and the head of my penis with alcohol, then applied sterile water based lubricant. With a bit of held breath, I inserted the tube.....and it went right in as quickly and easily as you could possibly expect! I barely felt it! Or rather, it was extremely comfortable, but the tube and the well made cage provided the most secure fit I’ve ever experienced. I LOVE the cage, fit, and tube. I was able to sleep well the first night, and getting the start of a morning erection in it was stopped cold. Also, either because of the fit or the tube (but I think the tube) the cage didn’t pull away from me like my MM devices, and that help stop the erection and was much more comfortable. And being half the weight of my other devices is great and helps me not focus on my cage. So far, 4 out of 5 stars. I had only one issue.....

QUESTION.
    When I went to urinate, I got quite a bit of “flutter” deep inside my penis, and a lot of the urine flowed down the outside of the tube and out, which got urine all over the cage end and kind of defeated the main goal of the tube for me. I don’t mind sitting down to pee at all, but I do wear long term and there are men’s rooms where I really don’t want to touch anything, or at least have the option of using a urinal if needed.

I read here that others have experienced that flutter and leakage. Any solution? Because the tube inserted so easily, it occurs to me that I might be able to use a tube 1mm wider, and may ask Dietmar if he can do that. But the Mansion members have been super helpful so far so thought I’d start here.

I don’t really like posting cage/dick pics, but I’ll post one or two here as reference. (Odd, they appear upside down. I will add to profile. Sorry for the hassle)

2. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I have only used an insert occasionally so not hugely experienced, but the only way I could avoid flutter was to control the rate of flow and let it out slowly, much slower than normal.

3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. As it happened, I had a pretty unsettling experience yesterday, so I’m going to have the U tube removed completely. Long story short, I bent over to pick something up, and felt a pain and discomfort deep inside. 10 minutes later I decided to take the cage off because it was too tight on my testicles (this was a test run of the new device.), and when I re over the U tube it was full of blood, and was bloody when I pulled it out.

Well, THAT was not good, and I was pretty stressed out. Luckily, I did not continue to bleed, and there was no blood in my urine throughout the rest of the day.

But I’m now extremely uncomfortable replacing the tube. It’s not like I was doing gymnastics, all I did was bend over. But blood and internal damage is not good even in small amounts, so I’m going to return the device to Dietmar and get the tube removed or shortened considerably while he resizes the base ring.

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I tried a cage with an insert that projected about an inch past the base ring and had an experience like you describe but with less blood. :eek: Generally it felt like the end was pushing in directions my plumbing didn’t like.
    My personally feeling is, it would be OK for an evening or day at most. I’d have to take extra special care every time I bent down or did something like cross my legs.

That said, I’ve got a tetherspout on order and really excited about trying that!

5. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your experience. I’ve looked at the tetherspout idea myself and am seriously considering it.

Anonoman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice