Hello from a sort of newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MRain, Aug 8, 2009.

1. MRain

MRain Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Hi,

the time out is a bit to short. So my last posting got lost. But I will rewrite it again ASAP.

To keep it short. I'm one of several little maggots who are in the hands of a lovely mistress. And I found out about this board when she had the bright idea to put me into a CB6k.

Bye MRain

2. MRain

MRain Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Ok second try.
    My Mistress found me two years ago on a nice party. First it was more like an strange one night stand, but after several other meetings by chance we both agreed to went a step further.
    Some month back I had to move into another city, so I couldn't show my respect as usual. But my lovely Mistress figured out a solution.
    So I became her secretary and toy tester. Whenever my she has the bright idea for a new toy she want to use on one of here other maggots, I have to find it and test it (if possible).
    In addition to that I have to organise some other things she don't like to do. Whatever She want I have to find a way that's what a secretary.... or nowadays Personal Assistant (PA) would be more adequate.

Bye MRain

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice