Enforced male chastity and ED

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Techster, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Techster

Techster Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Being one of the chastized men who are part of the investigative study that is evaluating the use of enforced male chastity with spousal and significant other as a non pharmaceutical alternative treatment for erectile dysfunction I (and most of the study subjects) believe that enforecd male chastity should not be a feminizing event.
    IN our strudy that simple fact that a man is in enforced chastity is subject to both mental and physical forces that ultimately to elevate his testosterone level .
    Our study group of 10 men age 55 and over, who are using the male chastity devices by A.F. Miller Enterprises as both a treatment for erectile dysfunction and as an enhancement to our rrelationships, are having more sex and better sex than we had in the previous 15 years.
    THink about it:
    Techster

2. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Hi there. I think that it is completely clear from this forum that male chastity does not cause feminisation. There are enough people here that are chaste but not feminised to show that. It does, however, play a role in the feminisation process for some.

Do testosterone levels rise as a result of male chastity? You are saying that they do. But you are also saying that you are all having more sex than you have in the past - this could be causing the testosterone rise. It is a chicken and the egg situation. Also, I am not sure whether one could make a correlation between testosterone levels and the desire to be feminised or its success. A very complex interaction of biology and psychology there.

You mention that you are a member of a study looking at the effects of male chastity on erectile dysfunction and sex-life in general. It is pretty clear from this forum that when both parties are into it that their sex life improves or at least changes in a positive way. Is this due to the chastity or the shift in the dynamic of the relationship - it is hard to say.

I assume that all of the subjects involved in the study were interested in trying out male chastity (or at least open minded enough to give it a go). Just the fact that it is outside the norm or perhaps what one or both parties has been longing for could have produce a significant improvement in sex drive and performance.

I have no doubt that chastity devices can improve erectile dysfunction for some and improve couple sex lives. The proviso is that both parties need to be open to it. For those that are not open to this I fear that it will do nothing or even make the situation worse. However, given that you can't force people (non D/S couples of course) to use a male chastity device we will never know.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    look around the Mansion a little more and you will find a lot more chaste subs like me that are not feminized. i don't know about testosterone levels but i think any chaste male will tell you that chastity eliminates masturbation, which in my case was at least daily. daily masturbation definitely reduces your ability to pleasure your Mistress.

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    couldnt agree more chastityslavejohn i too am not any more femenised than before i began being chastised but i know because my mistress has told me that my attention level and my desire to please her ahead of myself has increased imeasurably. I think prior to being locked up i wasted an awful lot of time and semen pleasuring myself in quite a meaningless act that just served a purpose now on the rare occasion that i am allowed release and sex it is mindblowing in comparison. I hope i never go back to how i was before Mistress took control of me as i have so much more focus and energy nowadays. More of the knobheads out there in this world should be forced to have their sexual urges controlled or curtailed as an added punishment for crimes committed. Lock em up in both senses of the word i say.:anim_37:

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    intersting study - keep us updated.

6. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    This looked like an interesting study - pity it does not seem to have reported back.

Given that quite a number of members here are in the older age group where ED may have become something of an issue I wonder if, for those in this age group, consciously or otherwise the introduction of chastity into our relationships is a way of compensating for the reduction of desire or performance as part of the natural ageing process.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity enforcement and feminization

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice