Contractions

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by davidphd1866, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Please forgive me. I realize that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but I'd like to clarify a couple of grammar points that seem to vex many of us. I only do this because I believe that so many of us just get distracted when reading the posts of others. Here goes:

You are = You're Sentence: You're wise to worship Mistress Michelle.
    Your = Your Sentence: Your cock should be locked by Mistress Michelle.

Loser = Someone who does not win Sentence: Mistress Michelle says that you're a loser. (notice, this is the contraction of "you are")
    Looser = Someone who is not as tight as another Sentence: Your ass is looser than Mistress Michelle's because you're a slut.

If English is not your first language, please forgive me, this note is not for you. I admire your ability to write understandably in English and courage to do so. For the rest of us...........Please!!!

David

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I'm part of "the rest of us" and this isn't something that bothers me at all.

I don't care how good your English is, what matters to me is that you post on the site and enjoy your stay here.

This is not an English class, it's a friendly forum for people of all intellectual abilities to share their stories... no matter how well/poorly written.

In England by the way and therefore in the Queen's English an ass is a donkey, or a stubborn person. But your arse may be very loose, that's not something I care to verify.

This has been discussed before (English, not loose arseholes) and spiralled out of control... therefore I'm closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice