CB3000, CB6000, Phoenix Saphire

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by sable_twilight, Feb 21, 2010.

1. sable_twilight

sable_twilight Castellana, Prasad & Sacred Concubine

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I am looking to get some feedback and information on these devices. If this was not the appropriate location to post this, I apologize.

I've been looking at different sites and options for my first chastity device. I had considered getting a CB-2000, since there are a few places where it can still be found. But I also wanted to consider some (slightly) more expensive models as well.

Looking at the next tier on the price range, it seems as though there is the CB-3000, CB-6000, and Phoenix devices. They all seem fairly comparable in terms of style and price, so that leaves me wondering how they otherwise differ.

So, for people who have had and used a couple these devices, would you have any feedback on how they differ? Any recommendations?

Thanks.

2. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    if youre looking into the cb-range, i would clearly suggest a 3k. the 6k is prone to breaking and the 2k seems to be too bulky. i dont have any experience with phoenix-cages, although i am also looking into those ;)
    personally, if you never owned a cd, i would consider the "in"famous birdlocked. i started out with these (the regular and the mini - i wouldnt touch the pico with a 10 foot pole) because theyre really quite comfortable and also secure (if you need details on how to move security up a notch feel free to pm me) PLUS the birdlocked stretches your balls quite a bit (youll need that some time in the future ;) )
    maturemetal, on the other hand, is a manufacturer and member here. so if you dont walk through metal detectors frequently, that may be the customised answer for you.
    really, for me (us) to give you spot-on recommendations, i (we) need some kind of measurement ;) if you are willing to provide that, im pretty sure there is a solution out there for you.

3. sable_twilight

sable_twilight Castellana, Prasad & Sacred Concubine

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Thank you for thoughts filmriss. I was wondering about the birdlocked as well, as it seems a bit prettier than the others, for one. Yes, appearance and concealment - at least in terms of minimizing bulge - are concerns for me as well. Not so sure about the scrotal stretching aspect though... I was also concerned about the security of the birdlocked. I had read about some folks slipping it off with a lot of lub...

I generally end up flying some where at least once or twice a year, so there are occasional metal detector concerns.

I will PM you about what sort of measurement information you would need.

4. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    if you dont have a full belt, you can practically slip out of anything with enough lube/sweat/hot bath water...
    i could get out of mine too if i wanted to, its just that i dont. i mean, part of being submissive, for me at least, means NOT EVEN trying to. that much i owe to my mistress. maybe one day i will, but she hasnt pushed me past my limits yet...

i almost forgot: the birdlocked is MUCH easier to hide than anything from the cb-xxxx series. because its soft. but since i am wearing a 3k even as we speak, the one trick i found (sorry in advance to all violent non-smokers here) is to keep a pack of cigarettes in one of your pockets... it draws the attention away from your "middle" area by sticking out even more than your cb. it also helps if you carry a huge smartphone in your other pocket... ;)

edited for spelling errors...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice