CB-6000 has arrived

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sub_1, Dec 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I just wanted to let everyone know that my CB-6000 has arrived. I am going to experiment with it to see what the best fit is, then I will start trying some longer periods of time.

This forum has been great in answering all my questions, and helping gain knowledge regarding the subject.

P.S. Happy new year everyone.

2. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Update Time

I just wanted to update everyone and let people know where I am....

I have been under 24/7 lockup for the past 3 days. I know people on here go months, or years, but this is completely new to me and I am just starting my journey. I dropped the key into a cup of water and froze it in the freezer to help with temptation. It has been an uncomfortable 3 days. Sleeping in it is interesting. I am waking up 2-3 times a night. I have found going to the bathroom to really help with night time pain. (advise to anyone else who comes across this) Speaking of going to the bathroom, I love the sound I make when I pee now. It is no longer a manly stream, but more of a sissy tinkle. It adds an element/surprise I was not expecting.

Tomorrow I go back to work and have not yet decided if I am going to brave work with it yet or not. Maybe I will give my skin a chance to relax and only wear it in the evenings and to bed till I am more used to it.

Thank you everyone on these forums as you have provided me inspiration, guidance, and a whole slew of knowledge.

Till next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice