Appologies to all

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mon2vue, May 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mon2vue

mon2vue Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Being new to this forum, I exceeded certain acceptable limits in some of my threads. I appologize to the particular members involved and to all members for my errors. While I will answer PM, I will refrain from posting threads for a while, until I get the hang of it here.

Kisses

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    welcome to the dark side Mon2vue <giggles>.

as one who has often exceeded the mysterious boundaries here, what ever they may be (?), please enjoy the Site and please don't stop posting for very long. please!

:happy0158:

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    while I have no idea what was said or to whom I would second cks and say just move on and find new things to talk about. There is little right or wrong as long as you respect the opinions of others and treat everyone with respect. This, I hope, is just common sense. Welcome to the site and please tell us a little more about what you are here for. This will help us learn more about you and what you are looking for.

4. mon2vue

mon2vue Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I hope to just appreciate the oppinions of others Mistresses and male subs. And to male subs here, especially those who don't have or can't find a mistress to put them in chastity,.. that I as a woman, and sometime Mistress, understand their frustations, and they can confide in me their deepest thoughts and emotions,.... and with me, they will be safe. They can turn over their cocks to me, a perfect stranger with no concern. I will take care of them with the respect they deserve, and the degree of discretion they wish.

Kisses

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    That was a very good post right there .Ms Mon2vue Curtsey :innocent0006:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice