Almost time for me to be locked up again.a

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by canitouchnow, Jul 18, 2009.

1. canitouchnow

canitouchnow Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Just wanted to make a quick introduction. My wife and I have been married 3 months now and have been playing some chastity and orgasm denial type games for a little over a year now. We've tried some other kinky things, but I think we both like when she controls me like this the most.

We began playing when she was away at school and I could only see her once a week or every other week. Not being able to have an orgasm drove me wild! I built a cage for myself. but it wasn't waterproof so I couldn't go too long without having a key for cleaning. By the time I got to go see her I would do basically anything for some release. Unfortunately not being physically close also meant I had to do the physical teasing by myself, and having nobody to watch me as I cleaned myself sometimes resulted in... some accidental orgasms. ;-)

I think now that we are living together this should be even more fun since she can do all the teasing she wants and exactly how she wants. It's been quite some time since I've been in my cage, probably five months. This time she also is starting off a bit different from usual. Normally she would have let me cum then told me to lock myself up or put it on me herself, but this time we had sex yesterday morning so by last night I was ready for more, but instead she sent me an email and told me I'm not allowed to touch myself and I am to be locked up by the time she gets off work tonight. Just thinking about all this is making my balls tighten up.

Gotta' go make sure the cage and the lock are where I can find them in about five hours, and then find something to distract me until I'm safe from touching myself, I have zero self control, and she knows it.

2. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Hi there. Sounds like a great start to the night. Keep us posted and welcome.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Woo hoo! Sounds like fun!

Welcome,
    mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice