Airport checkspot and CB-6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by juniorbottom, Feb 22, 2010.

1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Whats up everyone. I'm a bit concerned because in a few weeks I will be going on a trip that requires me to go on a plane. My question is, if I put on the plastic lock will I still be detected or will I be ok? The last thing I want is to get put into a room and asked to strip down. Please Help!!!

2. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    you should be fine if it's just the plain old metal detector but the full body scanner might be a differant prospect

3. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    So then your saying that there is a chance that I will be detected if I go through the body scanner?

4. sottomesso

sottomesso Submissive TV

Local Time:
    I've said it before! If you want to avoid the risk don't wear it when flying.

There is the risk the metal detectors will pick up the metal in the lock. If a plastic lock is used you may be subject to a random selection and they will find it during pat down.

5. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    I see you are in the US. Most US airports still only have metal detecting body scanners and that does not detect a CB6000 with plastic lock. I know,...I have traveled with mine dozens of times through airport scanners. If your airport has the new 3D imaging scanner they will see your device. What they will do with that information, I do not know.

However, US airport security requires physical pat downs since the Christmas bomb attack. I was patted down recently but not wearing my device and the TSA officer did brush the back of his hand against my groan. I don't know if this was accidental or on purpose.

I also am flying next week and in the dilemma of what to do. I tried emailing the TSA but got no response. Presumably they didn't take my question seriously. I'm guessing at worse it may entail a trip to a private screening room to show them?

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    I guess I would not care.

I mean, what's the problem? There's nothing to be ashamed or anything?

On the other hand, I live in a country, where people realize that we are all naked under clothing :)

Be it as it may, have a nice flight!

7. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Paranoia

To a certain extent, what the TSA does in the United States seems to be closely connected to politics. And, ever since the "underwear bomber" over Christmas, there has been a very strong desire to "not look soft on terrorism."

In that Mr. Underwear himself was using syringes to carry and, subsequently, attempt to mix compounds into an explosive, plastic "thingies" under one's underclothes are now considered reasonable grounds for detention and search.

The plastic locks used to be the "workaround" for anyone who was flying but now, since anything plastic under one's underwear is now immediate grounds for detention, plastic locks are now only useful in non-flying situations.

i am a big fan of absolutes when it comes to Chastity. either the Keyholder is in absolute control or one must assume that forbidden wanking is pretty much constant. So the only true means by which a Keyholder can be certain Her charge is completely honest is to fly with Her charge that is in Chastity, discreetly removing, then reinstalling the device on either side of the checkpoint.

This is a great source of disappointment to me. It means that Osama bin Ladin has taken away still more freedom for all of us. i do have to say i don't particularly like him. After killing ten of my friends, he takes away this, too. i hate to suggest this, but i simply cannot recommend the installation of any Chastity device of any kind any more while flying.

8. sottomesso

sottomesso Submissive TV

Local Time:
    I am in the UK. Here the metal detectors that you walk through are set to select a random. In other words even if no metal is detected it will beep when a randomly selected passenger walks through. I suspect it is the same in most other countries. It is not just body scanners you need to be wary of.

@TCFun: No it was not an accident. These guys are trained to pat you down discretely but thoroughly. They will run the back of their hand across your groin and if you are wearing they will find it.

I fly at least twice a week and it definitely restricts time under lock.

9. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Hey, I want to explicitly state that I am not belittling your situation. Who the f are the guys at the airport to go through your intimate parts?

Which reminds me of The Lords of the New Church (UK glam rock / gothic band from the 80s) song where they sang: "When I wanna love you well, it could be against the law".

spotify:track:1NMtqbA3QyFrEwgdTs4MLv if you happen to have spotify account. ("Dance with me", one of their most haunting songs, giving me creeps every time and has been doing so since the ... well. Eighties.)

And then again, band Sigue Sigue Sputnik had an LP "Flaunt it" which is another approach to situation.

10. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I don't know much about the airport security but do have a possible solution. Wear the cb with a plastic lock to the airport and take a picture just prior to going through the detectors and include a timestamp. After going through the checkpoint, go into the bathroom and put the cb back on with another plastic lock and take another picture with a timestamp and send those to your keyholder. Then you could just do the same on the way back.Then you could just send the pictures to your keyholder. It would require you to use three plastic locks, but at least your keyholder would then know that you were only unlocked for a short period of time with little chance to orgasm.

11. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I go through metal detectors every day at work with no problems. But a full body scanner would most definitely detect even a plastic CB. These scanners will be rolled out in the US beginning this weekend. The TSA is installing 2 this weekend, with another 148 in the next few months.

If I have to fly I will likely ask Mistress to remove mine for security with it in a carry on bag where it is not likely to raise any questions. I will then install it in the Men's room with a plastic, serialized lock and take a picture to send her. I think she would go for that. I hope anyway. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice