Advice for long term use with cb 3000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Amber, Jun 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Hello

Im about to start my next training period in chastity after finishing my 1st period which was 24/7 for a week. As my keyholder is an online lady, she sends me the lock and then sends me the key when she is happy for my release. As this is the case i had to try and keep the hygene as clean as i could get and also had to put up with rubbing off the back ring hinge which became quite sore.

So for my next period, which is going to be anywhere from 2 weeks - a month, i would like some advice on hygene and my problem with the backring and any other advice you can give me.

I hope i made sense to you all and im looking forward to your response's

Thanks Slavematt

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    my lockup record is 12 days with no removal for cleaning.

i use a large natural sponge in the shower. after washing my body i squeeze the soapy sponge several times over my CB3000, making sure soapy water runs through the holes. i rinse with the hand-held shower head.

after showering, and just before climbing into bed, i lubricate inside the tube with baby pil on a q-tip.

i haven't had any problems with the ring except for the hinge/rivet. i cover that with several layers of hypo-allergenic sterile adhesive tape.

no matter what you do your package will stink when the CD comes off and you'll need a shower or washcloth right away.

3. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Slavematt,

The best solution I found with the ring's is to ditch the hinged rings and buy a set of the solid rings from the CB-2000. It makes a world of difference -- I have a Curve and while I could only go a few days with the hinged rings before it got to be too much, I can go much longer with the solid rings (much to my chagrin).

As to hygiene, if you can I suggest a removable shower head. We have one and it makes it very easy to keep things clean. I also use a small plastic spoon (anything will do but the spoon is sturdy enough and does fine in the water) to manipulate myself inside the cage while in the shower to make sure I get it as clean as possible.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I would agree with hersforever. the hinged ring we're rubbish. Here's a link for some solid rings much better. I use a lot of vaseline to stop my scrotum from chafing and I jet it off with a shower and plenty of soap. I would say as long as you clean each nigh and blast the CB with the shower head you should be fine.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Slavematt, as mentioned above, I used cb2k rings with my cb3k. I can't handle those hinged rings. They shred me. I know others use tape or tubing to cover the hinge, you might try that.

For cleaning, I use a removable shower head to blast the area. I also use a Q-tip after showering, wiping around inside the tube as much as possible. Be sure to scrub the rings as best you can. They tend to accumulate dead skin.

mikecb

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all your great advice, a solid ring sounds better an will get one for the next time but for know i think i'll just have to use some tape to cover the hinge and moisturise alot around the hinge.
    Its the 1st time im going to shave my pubic hair, any tips for that would be ace, especially because the ball sack doesnt look like the easiest area to shave.

Thanks again :)

7. charleneextremeslut

charleneextremeslut owner Mistress Stephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    i shave all the time to keep myself nice and girly smooth.
    i suggest getting a good quality womens razor, multi blade, there is a new one from Veet which does not require shaving foam or soap, just use it in the shower and the water and the head of the razor produce it's own lubricant. i used miine this morning (as i am seeing a Man tonight) and it was very easy. Just take it slowly and try to make the sking taught, so there are less 'wrinkles'. Dont worry if you knick yourself a teeny bit, it stops bleeding very very quickly.
    Slowly is the key and gently.
    xxx
    Hope this helps, good luck.
    charlene
    (if You were close, i would come and shave You <grin> )

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I found shaving, at first, to be somewhat perilous. Now, I just keep a cheap disposable in the shower. I shave every day, just using hand soap and the razor. I DO get dry skin in a few places afterward, so I just slather on some lotion after I shower.

I think one key is to just make it part of your daily routine. Every day, I shower, wash my hair, shave my junk, brush my teeth, etc, in the morning.

mikecb

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    if you are very hairy trim everything first before using the razor. you can use scissors...i did the first time...but an electric trimmer with a 1/4 inch blade works best. shaving is a lot easier than it sounds. like everyone said, keep the skin taut.

10. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks again for the advice!! I've given myself my 1st shave and think i've done an alright job :) think i just need a new razorblade to smooth it off after my blade became very blunt. I'll have to put some pics on here

11. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I have been using 'Magic' shaving powder instead of actually shaving. You mix it according to the directions on the can and apply it, wait 5 to 7 minutes then use a plastic spoon to scrape it off as if you were shaving with the spoon. The mixture can dry out some before the time is up, and I usually wet my fingers and dampen the solution about 3 minutes in to the process. Also, don't scrape too much with the spoon or it will leave you irritated. I have always had a problem with razor burn and ingrown hairs when shaving with a razor, and don't have this problem when using Magic. Magic was developed for black mens' beards, and works great on my pubic area. I also go about 4-5 days before getting any kind of stubble. You can find Magic at any Walgreens in the shaving needs department, usually on the bottom shelf.

12. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    Hello I am locked in a CB3K pretty much 24/7 now and I also shave I use my regular shaving cream but I use a ladies razor to shave my balls and I find that works pretty well for me. I tend to get pain and a burning sensation on the bottom of my scrotum where the a rind sits I use a solid ring not a hinged ring. I find that if I use Jergens skin cream on my balls the pain will subside. I have also noticed that the pain will get bad after a shower or if I have been sweating alot. The jergens cream works well I spread it all over my scroutm and the pain fades away. I also ride my bike up to 20 miles locked up with not many problems just some soreness. I have also gotten used to sleping in it every night it took a while to get used to that when I started off in a CB2K. The cage also fits pretty tight on my penis even when Im flacid and that gets very annoying sometimes but most of the time I am not aware its even there.

13. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i am lock up between 2=3 months at time

cb3000 clean shower shampoo all inside it q tips to clean inside and bab oil

tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice