5 Lies ALL Women Tell!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maid Muffy, Jul 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    "I'm not mad at you."

Whoa... if you hear this you're in deep shit! What She re-ee-ally means is YES I am and don't think you're getting off that easily. What you should do: Save yourself some time and headaches later on by calling her on her real feelings and discussing why She's so angry.

"I don't mind if you go to strip clubs with the boys."

Virtually all Women MIND when Their men go out to ogle other women at strip clubs. You're probably better off just not going. Ask yourself: Are two hours of bare booty worth weeks, even months, of bitchy comments?

"I'm just not ready for a boyfriend right now."

Lie radar: Does She seem uncomfortable, avoid eye contact, talk too much, and come up with numerous excuses? Liar, liar, miniskirt on fire.
    The truth is, if the woman is single and at all interested in you, She will certainly make the time to date you. It's that simple.

"I don't mind picking up the tab tonight; you always pay anyway."

If she says: "Oh, I'll cover this," but doesn't even make the motion of rooting around in her purse for her wallet, it means that She has no real intention of paying. Be a gentleman, just go to the date fully prepared to pay for the whole shebang. Don't risk looking cheap.

"That was f*cking great!"

Sex lies are a dime a dozen. Other sex untruths women often tell are the following: "I only cum with you"; "You have the longest penis"; "Yes, I came"; and "I've only been with X number of guys before."

Lie radar: When it comes to sex, that most sensitive of topics, it's safe to say that you should take most things She tells you with a grain of salt.

What you should do: You shouldn't be asking Her to rate Her sexual experiences, period. That's just in poor taste.

(check out www.AskMen.com)

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress has no problem with me going to strip clubs, as long as She is with me. She loves getting lap dances!

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    8 More

Top 8 Lies Women Tell Their Husbands or Boyfriends

If you think that your wife/girlfriend never lies to you, your wrong. There are probably a few that don't lie, but they are far and few. Most women will lie to their significant other so they don't hurt their feelings and so they can stay out of trouble. I know I lie to avoid a fight. If
    you tell a man what they want to hear then that's the end of it.

Lie #1- I don't mind picking up after you

In the beginning of your relationship this may be true. She may be trying to get on your good side, or just wanting to cater to your every need. In due time this will all fade away and it will likely go out with a boom. Women like to feel needed. Men take advantage of that. She might not mind doing things for you once in a while, but after a while she will begin to get annoyed with you. Take it from me, you don't want to annoy your wife or girlfriend. Bad things can happen.

Lie #2- She likes spending time with your family

While sometimes this may be true, i bet it is not true all the time. She may indeed like spending time with some of your family members. A lot of times women will tell you this so they can spare your feelings. Pay attention to your wife's reactions when you tell her you uncle Jimbo will be crashing on the couch for a few days. Chances are you will get to see all them little veins pop in her forehead.

Lie #3- I wouldn't change anything about you

If you believe that one then there is possible no hope left for you. Do you really think there is nothing about you that she wouldn't change? Soon enough the truth will come out. I suggest that you suck this one while you still have a chance.

Lie #4- She loves your friends and don't mind if they come over.

Give a man an inch and he will take a mile. Why do I say that? Well if a women says she likes your friends, she is probably lying. But because she knows you like hanging out with them, she is willing to keep her mouth shut about them. That is under one condition. This is something that is
    just unwritten and being a man, you should know this. If you keep your friends coming over to a minimum, then she may never tell you the truth. Which in your case is a good one. If you take a mile, and invite them over every single weekend, then I would suggest getting some protection because she is gonna blow and it's not going to be pretty.

Lie #5- You win the arguments and she says "Your right"

Do you really think that every time you argue with your wife or girlfriend that you have actually won the fight. Well this time you may be also lying to yourself. You haven't won anything. Women will tell you that you know what your talking about and your right just so we can shut you up. Nine times out of ten you will find out for your self and then we get to tell you the dreaded line " I told you so" and more times then none it will be the women who have to dig you out of the mess.

Lie #6- It does not bother me if you look at other women

Now once again, this one may not be a lie in the beginning. And once again if you give a man an inch he will take a mile. She may not mind you looking a women once in a while. But when your out with her you should not be checking other women out all the time. If this is the case she will soon let you know just how she feels.

Lie #7- I wont get mad if you say I look fat in this

My husband likes to call this one a trick question. No matter what your answer is, she is gonna get mad. You can phrase this 100 different times if you want and she will still find a way to make you look bad. If you can avoid this topic then your best bet is to do so.

Lie #8- I love sports honey

Okay this one may not be true to all women out there but at least half it is. Most women do not love sports. They have told you this in the beginning of your relationship so you will want to spend more time with them. After a while though sports get old to a women who has no interest and the truth will find its way out. The truth is usually a huge blowup right in the middle of a game you have been waiting to watch all week long.

:butterfly:

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    just glancing at those, I've heard most. The difference is they were true. I have known madam almost my entire life so I know the truths.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice