why I am here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by servant1966, Mar 20, 2009.

1. servant1966

servant1966 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Hello all
    I thought it was about time I let every one know why I am on this site.I have a huge interest or need to be in chastity under someone elses total control.It all started for me when I was in a so called normal hetro relationship with my partner allthough it was never intended i believe it all started here for me.i was always controled in how where what I did pretty much socially domestically and sexually.I whent along with a lot of things but we did argue a lot.As far as our sex life she had total control of when and if it happened.This relationship did not work for me so we went our seperate ways.This did how ever get me thinking that maybe things went down this path as that is what I might have come across to her with out possibly seeing this myself.i thought maybe this is what I was really after as the idea of serving someone did appeal to me somewhat.I tried to explore this with a couple of pro domms I went to see but soon worked out that they where really serving me not me serving them.I did find the idea of serving some one very rewarding for me to let someone have control of you I found more natural then being equal in a relationship.I decided to look further for a person to serve.Some eight months later I was lucky enough to meet mistress Andrea a 24/7 lifstyler tru an internet site and after about 6 weeks of chatting online we met in person and discussed things further.I ended up serving mistress Andrea and her 2 other female subs as a house boy my duties where primarelly domestic,cleaning washing some cooking etc I was there to be used as required by mistress and her subs.mistress was gay so she did not have any need for me sexually and by the end of the first week serving her(,I served her when required which was usually before I went to work and after work and weekends some weekends I slept there but generally I went home to sleep)I was introduced to chastity which I did not know much about until then.I was initially put into a cb2000 later changed to a cb3000 mistress told me that I will be locked up 24/7 when not in her presence.I served mistress for almost 4 years anI spent all the time while serving her in chastity.I was never allowed to touch my self while it was off nor was I allowed to have any female contact or masterbate in that time.The only release I ever got was by way of milking and I was never allowed any genital stimulation this usually only ever happened after one of mistresses diner party where I was usually the waiter cleaner servant for the night if I pleased mistress her sub Jo would milk me sometimes in the presance of some of her guests which I found very humiliating and not very enjoyable as I never orgasimed as such i just use to ejaculate which did give me some relief from being frustrated sexually for a while.Allthough this lifstyle did take a lot of getting use to I now find myself extremly frustrated with the fact that I control myself I really do need some one to have control of me again.Unfotunatlly i had to move interstate because of work comitments that is the only reason i am not still serving mistressAndrea.I am currently looking for someone here to serve.I have been thinking about putting my self in chastity until I find someone as i feel that i should not be allowed this fredom and control of myself.I have tried a cb3k and posting the key to my self and wrong address etc but i found that if you really want out of a cb3k you can get them off by cutting them off or breaking them which i found that while locked in them knowing i could get out was no good it was different while serving mistress as mistress had marked the cage ring and lock so any effort to change them she would have known.I am looking at a lori tube with a piercing as it looks like without the key there is no escape which at least i would know i am 100 percent locked up with no release.I would desperatly love to serve some one agian soon i hope but i hope until i do find someone that might do.Can anyone tell me if a lory tube with a piercing is 100 percent no escape proof.thanks for now Servant1966.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    you may want to break that up a bit. I got a headache reading it

3. servant1966

servant1966 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    My first post

Hi Everyone sorry about the length of the first post I posted yesterday I will make sure i keep them sort in future. Thanks Servant.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Great Intro

I don't have any first hand experience with the Lori's Devices. But I personal think that any metal tube around my penis with a metal rod piercing the penis would be escapable. I have dreamed about getting one for some time now. Even soo far and to get a PA last November. Now I just need to get the measurements done and send off the order. Like you I can't wait till it arrives and is locked on. Knowing that I cannot remove without the key. The fantasy is overwelling at times. To be locked with no control of you manhood. Too be at the mercy of another. Just as you know, "Be careful what you ask for", gee it seems I've seen that somewhere before.

I think that there will be a day that more men are locked up and control by women, than free and on their own. Then us weak males, if you can still call us that, will be truly put into our place, under a strong controlling women's mind. Gurl I hope that someday soon it happens, us men have been doing a lousy job lately.

So till that fantasy day arrives, or we move to a new planet control by women, and men are slaves. Keep what you got for now. The day is a coming, and your not.. lol

Sex Slave in my dreams, Missy Tanya :party0019:

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    servant, just a friendly suggestion. the length is not the problem, most of my posts are much longer. just break it up into paragraphs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice