Vanilla gay sub here (doffing my hat)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bcc, Oct 28, 2008.

1. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I will no longer lurk -
    I will no longer lurk -
    I will no longer lurk -
    I will no longer lurk -
    I will no longer lurk -
    (and 95 times more)

OK - my punishment is over - I am pleased to say "Hello" to everyone here!

I have been on a Chastity Forum tour all over the net, and this forum seems very nice and social - juuuust right. Other destinations are pleasant, but this forum has a subtle sparkle and buzz that others are missing.

As the title notes, I am gay (always have been as far as I can recall). My chastity interests are really quite vanilla, and I have flirted with exploring chastity for about a decade without ever acting on my fantasies. My partner of more than 8 years sees nothing worthwhile in Chastity and calls me "weird" when I bring it up - I refer to him as my "Reluctant Keyholder", though truthfully, he is more than reluctant and refuses to play that role or offer any support. It's not the worst tragedy imaginable, but its disappointing never the less. That aside, I am really quite happy in my relationship and look forward to waking every morning with my partner beside me. I love him truly, am committed to him and trust him unconditionally. I want him to be my Keyholder very much.

Actually, I am just a happy guy all around - just suffering a bit of Keyholder frustration. If I start a thread in the Vault, I'll expand on my attempts to persuade my Reluctant Keyholder. I think the answer is just to take things slow and easy, though. Maybe in time...

So, "Hello" everyone! My name is Brian

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Hii brian nobody seems to embrace chastity the first time it is mentioned its kinda weird to want to locked and controlled give your friend alittle time and go slowly he may come around to the idea good luck in your conquest

3. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Hi susie q - thanks for being the first one in the Foyer to say hello! I appreciate that very much. :anim_19:

It's off to work for me (groan - problems today)... a pretty day out, so maybe I will spend some time in the fall air when it warms up a bit and do phone messages on the patio from my cell.

Hope you have a good day today!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice