Purple Discoloration on Scrotum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LittleChasteGuy, Oct 19, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Maybe this is discussed elsewhere and I haven't been able to find it.

I've had my CB-2000 for a week now. After having it on and off for a few hours at a time I wore it for about 2 days. Then I noticed that the skin of my scrotum was turning purple. No pain or coldness, just discolored.

I took it off for a day and most of the discoloration disappeared, so this morning I put it back on with a larger spacer.

After about 6 hours wearing I noticed the discoloration was back, worse than before. I took it off (and had to masturbate to make sure my balls still worked ok. They did.)

Now I'm afraid about putting it back on, certainly can't until the discoloration leaves.

Anybody else have a similar experience? Is this normal as part of the breakin?:confused0086::confused0086:

2. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Hi,

I've had the same problem for the last eight years. A small patch of my scrotum turns a dark purple/brown when I wear my cb2000. I'm almost certain it's related to blood flow - that area is probably not getting enough. All I know is I've had it for about eight years and it's not got any worse. Kind of embarassing to go to the docs about and I suspect a doctor would just tell me to stop wearing it which I'm not about to do.

paulie

3. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks

Anyone else have similar experiences?

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I had the same problem with a CB6K. I just went with one size large "A" ring and the problem went away on it's own. You might find as I did it will take a little time for that area to get used to the device. Fast forward a few months later and I can now wear the smaller ring to make it even more secure. Basically the ball sack stretched and allows for the extra room. Up until recently I have always had a high/tight ball sack. Now after a few months of use they actually hang a little lower thus giving the device the extra room and allowing for a smaller ring. It just takes a little time to find the right combination. Best of luck.

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    fact remains ,, some of us can not wear C/B`s and "need" to be locked in a chastity-belt .. i tried the steelworxx revenge ,,, BUT i can not wear it more than 2 hours ,in my neo i dont have any limitation.. reg.. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice