Our Introduction to the Community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tufun40s, Jan 1, 2009.

1. tufun40s

tufun40s Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Sorry it has take this long to introduce ourselves to this wonderful community. With the Holidays and terrible weather, it has been way to long, but we did not want seem as lukers.

We are a couple, she the Mistress and keyholder and he the chastity sissy. Maybe someday we will have seperate identities, but for now, we will share this id.

We orginally found this community looking for advice on upgrading from a CB-3000 to something like a Lori's device, but have found this community so supportive and helpful we want to share in it. We had no idea that such a group existed. Thank you all!

We orginally came to Chastity two years ago, and have both loved what it has done for us. All, who are locked know how they have come to appreciate there Mistress, and in our case, wife. She love the added attention and at first was a little apprehesive but has come to love the control.

We look forward to sharing our journey with you all.

Happy New Year to you, and wishing everyone gets everything they wish for in the year!

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    A warm welcome to the site. Look forward to reading about your experiences. And a happy new year to you.

Kris x

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    :welcome: to the site. Glad you found us!

Enjoy your stay. :manga_bath:

I do hope your Mistress decides to join with her own id. We pride ourselves in having a strong Domme contingent here.

Having her identified on her own means that we can speak privately with her in PM without you nosing in! Hehe.

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome tufun40s - and we're glad you will join in the conversation here.

:anim_65:

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Welcome

Welcome to the site, Im sure you will find what your looking for, and most likely more than you thought, I know I did. This place has become my second home, 1st place I check, morning, night, and middle of the night when I can't sleep. My Mistress is starting to think Im cheating on her, but she loves the attention soon as I get off here and go jump her, or try, damm belt.

Your progress into Chastity mirrors my, about two years ago it all started for us also. Now its are number one hobby, but soon to become a lifestyle Im sure.

Thanks for the comments you have given me, Im blushing, and I just accept you both as friends, Im sure we will have many stories to share in the near future.

Again, :welcome:, Your going to love hanging with the rest of us.

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice