New to chastity problem with the cb6000

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mistressjackiesslave, Mar 6, 2010.

1. mistressjackiesslave

mistressjackiesslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Dear forum members, i am new to this forum as well as to the idea of chastity. i am Mistress Jackie's slave, and indeed i am very lucky! Chastity will be a critical element and i am committed to it. After some research, i bought the cb 6000. Before i tried it on the first time, i read about spacer and rings and was aware that it might take some time to get used to it and to find the right fit. However, i do have two major problems and i am hoping that the more experienced members can help me with it. my first problem is that i am excited by the idea of being in chastity for my Mistress. Although She permitted me to cum I could not get flaccid enough. i tried ice water, warm water, thinking about unattractive topics, nothing seems to help to get me into the cb6000. After almost three hours i was finally exhausted enough to get it. That is clearly too long and not aaceptable for my Mistress. my second problem is that after 12 hours of wearing the device, I was so swollen, that it lasted a couple of days to get the swelling down to a more normal level. i sincerely appreciate any advice that might help me to overcome these issues. As a side note, i am not circumsized and wonder whether this might have to do with it and if the cb 6000 just won't work in that case.

2. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    do you leave the head of your penis exposed?
    if so, try the stocking-method
    i personally need helmethead covered by my foreskin or i get irritated pretty quickly ;)

where exactly was the swelling? just a certain part of your penis or the entire genital area? you may just be allergic to the lube you used.

3. mistressjackiesslave

Local Time:
    Herzlichen Dank filmriss, the head is covered when smaller and uncovered when semi erect. The stocking method is certainly worth a try. i will try it when my Mistress permits. The big problem right now is that there is skin coming out of the vent openings and out between the spacers. It is okay for a few hours and is just uncomfortable, which pleases my Mistress. However after a while edemas are building and with the swelling once out of the cb, i cannot get it on again. If you have advice for this as well that would great!

4. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    just a wild guess, but if your head-coverage-percentage inside the cage changes, it may be to big (long) for you. do you fill the cage completely when flaccid or do you have a lot of room to spare? if so, you can always try a 6000s cage which you can buy separately for about € 50.
    as for the swelling, just put some duct-tape or similar on the inside of the cage covering the holes. and the swelling between the cage and the a-ring should not occur if you use the aforementioned stocking-method. just try to get as much penis into the cage as possible. or, use a larger ring and shorter spacers (or no spacers at all).

5. mistressjackiesslave

Local Time:
    i do have some space when flaccid that might be the issue then. i live in Texas but just arrived in Germany. i plan a trip to go to LGS in Gelsenkirchen and maybe they have cage? That would be great. Duct tape does not sound so appealing but if it works, that's what counts. Thank you so much for your help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice