new hipbelt

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by gweny, Sep 1, 2009.

1. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    gaining wait is not a problem ,but loosing weight ...
    after 2 years with the masterpiece hip belt we decided to get a new masterpiece hip belt from neosteel...the first hip belts were not adjustable and the new once are.... exactly six weeks later the new adjustable hip belt was here and fits like a glove ... very comfortable and secure..
    my weight use to be +- 87kg,, once i went up to 109kg and the old belt fitted ,the body adapted nicely .... with hard discipline i am now on 78 kg and that is the reason a new hip belt had to be given in order...
    i must say ,what a difference ,,i had one of the first belts without any linings or profiles,,, the new once up to 3cm adjustable and that is a lot.
    the negative thing is my lovely "ARCH" module had to send back to the country of origin for shortening of the rear cable by 2.5 cm..with a smaller diameter of the hip belt the cable is too long now ,,but i am sure the "ARCH" will be back soon....
    i always keep ed my masterpiece T/V option and funny enough it fits with the new hip belt outstanding and for the meantime i am secure locked in my old T/V masterpiece belt...the "ARCH" spoiled me and i love the "ARCH" but i must admit,, that the masterpiece T/V is an even very nice chastity belt option..
    once one is used to that or the other model it is O/K and everything is only what one is used to,,, a few days the T/V is almost as comfortable than the fantastic "ARCH" ,,after all non of both options have no linings or any other profiles and that`s make a big difference in comfortable and piece of mind wear...the good thing is , i never sold the T/V masterpiece modules ...
    reg.. GWENY

Attached Files:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congrats on the new purchase gweny. :smilies_xxx22:

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nice belt Gweny

4. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    Wow Gweny that looks great! Those pictures there of your flat front, with no sign of your sissy clitty at all and NO chance of even touching it. That is so remarkably hot, I really want one!

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    T/V

well you right ,, but i prefer the neosteel "arch"...i am used to the masterpiece T/V and i can wear the belt as well permanent ,, but to my opinion the "arch" wears nicer and lees restrictive...
    as you can see no profiles and that gives here an additional peace of mind...
    i believe the time of belts with silicon linings or profiles should be over ,, no wear and tear,,, on top much more comfortable steel on skin than silicon on skin....clean neat and comfortable.....:butterfly: reg.. gweny:anim_37:

P/S for more info feel free to send me a P/M:anim_39:

Attached Files:

6. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    I liked these pictures so much I logged on to the neosteel site, seriously thinking about splurging. Alas, the site was down for me and I remain beltless.

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gosh gweny, you seem to wear off more steel belts than i panties :jumping0045: ... however, the belt looks good and if i ever consider bying a new belt i definitely will choose that one ...

Hugs, maid katrin

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    belt

well.. the hip belt is new ,but the other parts not .....i am going to wear the T/V modules only till my "arch" is back....as i mentioned ,i lost weight and the first masterpiece belts were not adjustable and the new one is... the "arch" had to go back to good old Germany ,but fortunately the T/V masterpiece modules fit extreme well ,,as you can see....and good locked is very important to us...!!!:anim_37:
    love ..GWENY:anim_39:

Attached Files:

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

i just tried the web side ,it is open:anim_37:
    www.neosteel.de
    reg..gweny:anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice