Locked away and this time she took the key

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Oct 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    So Monday was my first day wearing a chastity device, the cb6k. I wore it for about 10 hours. My wife said i could keep the key for awhile. She was willing to explore this chastity stuff but didn't seem overly into it. She barely looked at it the first time i showed her the woody cb6k.

Last night around 9:00 she asked me to go get it. she smiled as i brought it out and looked it over for awhile before turning to me with a deviant smile, "Put it on." I quickly secured the device upon my cock and handed her the padlock. she slid it through the loop and closed it with that unbelievable "click." She asked if it hurts me, i said no. then she asked me to go get the key. I had placed the key on a long antique chain and brought it out to my amazing wife. She placed it in the lock, opened it, then shut it again, 'click.' "Seems to work" she said. "Are you sure you really want me to do this?" "yes," I replied. "I think i'll be holding onto this from now on then," she said. My heart instantly pounded, my cock squeezing into every corner of the woody. then she approached me, putting on the necklace. She stroked my arm and leaned in and kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you, lets go cuddle before i go to sleep." It was the most amazing and frustrating night of my life. My fantasy was coming true. I laid there and rubbed her back lightly for about an hour after she went to sleep. This morning she asked if i needed my key yet. I answered "no" and she smiled and kissed me and told me she loved me again. She just waked out the door to go to work and is holding my key. I am so happy right now. This is gonna be a great day.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Congrats and welcome to a wonderful journey.

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Awesome post. Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Remember to communicate and take things slow. I am sure it goes without saying, you asked for this! LOL

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good luck loctite!!!!!

Be prepared for some struggles along the way, but mostly it's a very rewarding journey.

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful. I know that it will be difficult at times. I've been thinking about this for a couple years now and feel that i'm ready for what my wife may want from me in my chastity. Shes such an amazing, loving, powerful woman. How could i not want to do anything she asks?

6. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    So last night i gave my wife a full body massage while locked in my cb. Just as i finished she said "i think we should take that thing off for tonight." I let her unlock me and removed it. she laid on her tummy and told me to slide it up and down her oily ass crack and rub the tip on her rosebud. After a bit she asked, "do you want to cum?" I nodded. she told me to press my tip into her ass and shoot it in but not to completely penetrate her. It took me only a few seconds and I was going pretty good. Quite a rush after not doing it for 4 or 5 days. She asked me if it felt good when i was done. I said yes. She said "put cage back on and then lick it all up." I was a little surprised as ive never done that or thought she would want me to. I placed myself back in the cb and buried my face in ass, licking up all my cum. it was pretty amazing and my wife seemed to enjoy it very much. now im locked up and typing this is making it quite painful to sit here so i'm gonna go take a cold shower.

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    now that's hot...phew!!!

8. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    This morning my wife was getting ready for work and i was just laying in bed. she opened the bathroom door, threw me her key and said, "you may take that off and come in here and watch me put my makeup on.' I sat on the toilet after entering the room. She told me i could touch myself as long as i didn't cum. So i sat there naked, gripping and stroking my swollen cock as she ignored me and put on her mascara, lipstick, etc. Then she turned to look down at what i was doing and said, "oh my, i wont be able to leave you like that or there will be nothing left when i get home. You better go get your equipment back on." So i stuffed my hard cock back into the cb. She held me close and kissed me before walking out the front door and tickled my balls a little as she did it. Since then it's been difficult to not swell into every crevice of my cb today. There is more depth to this unbelievable
    woman than i may have thought at the outset of this. We will see if there's any new story for tomorrow.

9. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    we never realize (nor do they) just what lurks inside them until things have started.

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    You are married to an amazing woman. Sounds like you both have much love and respect towards each other...and that is extremely powerful! I just love to hear stories like this. Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to hear more. Kisses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice