KSD3 for the CB3000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wolfie, Jun 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    6:03 PM

The KSD-G3 will be available for the CB6000
    in June 2008 or sooner!!
    Makes pull out impossible..
    Had one for the 3000 and it worked.
    Cant wait...
    Ohhh, the frustration of it all...

Found at www.keptforher.com

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    I think you will find that the KSD-G3 is due to be available in August and it will only be available for the cb3000. It does sound an interesting new design. I use the KSD-G2 for my cb3000 to good effect.

3. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    This is from the designer of the KSDG-3

6-8-08
    Several men have taken part in our beta testing of the KSD-G3, using the most recent prototypes. Each man has
    reported that the G3 is totally secure, comfortable, very easy to put on and take off, and did I say totally secure?

We will sign a contact on 6-9-08 to start the design of the tooling. The company guarantees the tooling to be
    completed in 5-6 weeks. The injection molding company will start production within one week after the tooling is
    completed.

The KSD-G3 will come in clear, red and black. There will be three sizes. In fact, we have all three sizes being
    tested currently with equal success.

The G3 will be on the market the week or two of August. We will have pictures on the site in a couple of weeks.

5-24-08
    I have made three revisions to the G3 since I last wrote. I believe we are done with the design. I have been wearing the
    latest prototype that I picked up on 5-23-08 and it is very comfortable, secure and safe.

I have sent the CAD files to four companies to receive bids on the tooling for the injection molds. I should have all bids
    back by 5-30-08 and be able to select a company to make the molds. Most of the companies say that they will have the
    molds done in 4-6 weeks and can start production immediately afterwards. So, it looks like we are closer to a late July or
    early August. Be patient, you will not be disappointed.

And you Keyholders, we have designed the G3 to give you the confidence that your man is secure... just for You!!

5-3-08
    I had modifications done to the previously mentioned prototype and picked up the new one on 5-2-08. This is excellent!
    It goes on after you have on the back ring, locking pin/spacer and are inside the tube ready to be locked. It is totally
    comfortable. I have tried several times, very hard, to pull out. I truly cannot, even with lotion on. This looks very
    promising. I will test it for a few more days.

I have one more slight modification that I want to try but the designer is out until 5-12-08. He can get the modification
    done that day and a new prototype made and I can pick it up on that day.

I will compare it against this current one. I have located an injection mold company that supposedly will give a very fast
    turn around time on making the molds and then running production. They should be ready for purchase by mid-June.

4-24-08
    I picked up the KSD-G3 prototype for the CB-6000 today. I had to do some minor modifications to it but it is a very nice
    device. It will be tested for the next several days under a variety of "conditions" to see how it goes. So far it seems very
    effective. Look for another update early next week.

4-17-08
    The final design for the KSD-G3 for the CB-6000 will be completed on 4-18-08. A prototype will be created by early the
    next week. This prototype will be tried out. If all is successful then we will go into production. We are behind schedule
    but we want this to be right the first time. This G3 will be a totally different and new design from the KSD-G2.

We do not have plans as of yet to update the design of the G2 for the CB-2000, CB-3000 and Curve. That might happen
    in the future but no immediate guarantees.

Thank you for all of your patience. We have had hundreds of requests about the G3!!

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Still no news of the KSD-G3 yet.....:neutral:

5. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I emailed them to ask about the G3 and here's the reply I got:

So early August is looking likely! :bigsmile:

6. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:

Lookin forward to the G3...
    Especially to the part of it being easy to "put" on and off...
    Freedom never looked this easy...
    (that did mean easy for me, didn't it???):squigglemouth:

7. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    No pictures yet that I can see, but there is now a note on the front page that says:

Come on!! :penisdance: :penisdance: :penisdance:

http://www.keptforher.com/index.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice