Keyholders introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mary Desmonsche, May 16, 2010.

1. Mary Desmonsche

Mary Desmonsche Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Hello , I am Barbara Desmonsche's wife who also happens to be keyholder. I thought I had posted but only commented on Barbaras blog.

We started experimenting with chastity a couple of years ago (Barbaras idea) and find we are not growing tired of it. It is amazing to experience the feelings that come along with it. such as the 1st few hours of locking. It has a different perspective and has improved our marriage, almost like taking things to the next level, not knowing there was another level. We discovered as soon as the lock is clicked shut it has a mental change on both of us that is pleasant and calming.

It was strange at first as it was not my idea, and had thought Barbara was a bit nutty. Like it took a while to get used to me having orgasm's and not Barbara. Barbara tells me this is what she wish's , to make me feel good etc. As time goes on I see the effects of just that and it's nice to be totally paid attention to. What seemed to be considered kink and taboo (to me) is becoming more fun and normal / acceptable. We fell into a sexual rut and Barbara's idea of trying chastity turned it into something we never expected. Thinking the CB2000 was just a play toy piece of plastic, which it is not, it is a serious marriage counselor - lol.

I am a type who has to take charge and do 'everything' so letting go and giving orders 'asking for help' is a big adjustment for me, but this is also what Barbara would like, so we are making adjustments with responsibility around the house and sexual needs etc. Its nice to come home and see things done that I would do, washing all the clothes is a big relief and as time goes on more things will be moved onto Barbara's list.

I keep reading that others earn orgasms by pleasing their keyholder and giving them their own orgasm, but I keep telling Barbara the more I get pleased sexually the less chance she will have of getting a orgasm, because I have been satisfied and not looking for it. For now t/d sessions have been fun for both - maybe 2,3,4 weeks at a time then orgasm granted. She asks me and wants to know what that will be, told her it will be spontaneous I don't even know myself either. Btw I really enjoy vaginal intercourse so it's hard for me to abstain from my real cock - I get a different orgasm that way, which could be another subject (ladies join in if you can on this subject) . Hmm... guess this will be my 1st thread topic as I am curious to speak to other females about it.

Barbara has turned her cock over to me and I must say I enjoy controlling, playing, teasing , denying what is mine. We also find she stays harder longer with playing like this to !

The next thing I have to do is mark my territory Barbara blurted out that I should have her tattooed , never thought of it , but immediately liked the idea so I am thinking of it and Barbara thinks this is so hot ! We experimented with temporary marker writing, and temp. tats. when we went to a dungeon party and it was noticed by a few. Had a temp. tat. on her butt stating 'owned by Miss Mary' . With markers it was fun to draw / words around the front and thighs as a reminder for the week for Barbara to read.

Looking forward to posting and conversing here - Mary

2. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    Mistress Mary, Your husband is a lucky man. I hope you both enjoy the site. I am just introducing my wife into the chastity life and hope she will be as receptive and enthusiastice as you are.

3. Mary Desmonsche

Mary Desmonsche Junior Member

Local Time:
    Love2submit - Hi , thank you,btw Barbara is the one that introduced me to it. I freaked at first we had been together for 25 years and I knew early on in our relationship about his crossdressing, he hinted about bd/sm stuff but I pushed the idea away. so in so many words it took a long time and good look at ourselves to figure this all out. If you need any help speaking to your wife you or she can e mail me I'd be glad to help , It took me a long time to adjust and get used to things and now I'm glad I did. Yes I was closed minded pretty much. I hope all goes well with you and your wife. Mary

4. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Welcome Mary. Glad to see you are enjoying the new roles, and that it has improved your marriage. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone here. I am also a Domme wife and keyholder to my husband, who I discovered had a lingerie fetish. Feel free to converse with me anytime.

Karen

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: to the Mansion Mary.

Yes, I freaked out when pet first suggested it to me, but I think if you have a strong relationship chastity can really enhance it.

Enjoy your stay here.

6. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Hi.....

i am proud to see this new topic & so very happy that Mary has finally posted her introduction. :butterfly:

Things at home couldn't be much better between us, & we both have commented that if we had known just how great, & how much fun we would be having, we would have done this many years ago. i feel that i am extremely privileged to be locked in my chastity with my wife Mary as my Keyholder. There is no doubt that i would never want to be unlocked from my device & not under her control.

barbara

7. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mary, and welcome.

I'm a wife, Mistress and keyholder too. It has enormous benefits but has a lot of challenges too. We've been adapting our approach as I found the denial aspects of chastity to conflict with my needs for intimacy with my husband. We communicate and compromise along the way but - as bourne out by experiences on here- it's a lengthy process and your relationship does sometimes get tested. My input would be to do what works for you and not get carried away by being perscriptive (ie two weeks lock up means you also abstain for two weeks).

Good luck

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome :) So nice to see another couple on the site!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice