Just Saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by barbara desmonsche, Sep 20, 2009.

1. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Hello to all the forum members,

Since the beginning of 2008, my wife Mary & I have been using a CB2000 chastity device in our relationship. At first, it stared out as an experiment to help spark some fun in our marriage. We assumed it to be more like an adult novelty toy, not much different than using a vibrator. We've been together for 25 years both before & after we married, so sometimes it's easy to overlook certain parts of each other that end up being taken for granted. The chastity gradually brought us closer together & led to some unexpected results that were very positive. One result was that I absolutely love being locked in my chastity with Mary being my Keyholder.

I enjoy the concept of her having total control over when & if I am allowed to be released from the device. So far the longest stretch I have remained locked in it has been 5 weeks. The time I remain locked leads me to make other improvements within myself to cater to her in other ways as well. I've been spending more time doing more around the house, & I also have more concern over what she needs both mentally & physically. It comes back to what I've always believed, that women should be satisfied in any way necessary. (I am locked right now & can't wait to see if I can go longer than the 5 weeks....lol)

We even started searching for other chastity devices that were of better quality & will probably order a stainless steel device that incorpoates a locking pin to my frenum piercing very soon. Another thing we are planning, & also totally unexpected, is for me to get a tattoo on my ass. One that indicates my devotion to her somehow, like a padlock or a heart with her name on it. I hope to start a future thread about the tattoo so others can give her some ideas of what to get. I told her that I want her to have 100% of the choice as to what the tattoo is no matter what.

We've been reading about chastity, looked into other devices, found this forum, & wanted to participate to learn more about what others are doing. I have found myself wanting to try harder than ever to please my wife since we started using the chastity. When i am not locked in it, I feel as though something is wrong, or even missing. So after reading some of what is on the "Chastity Mansion Forums" I hope to learn more about what others do in their relationships to make her even happier. I told her I was going to post an introduction here to get things started & she liked the idea.

That's about it for now, but I'm sure I will be posting more later.

barbara desmonsche

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    A huge HUGE welcome to the Mansion! :loveCM:

As a couple experimenting together you will love it here, I promise! That's why I created the site... with a little help from pet, lol.

We have tried a metal device with a locking pin, a Lori device, but didn't have much luck because of foreskin issues.

We have tried the CB2000, CB6000, Lori #7 (I think it was 7!) and Birdlocked. We are now awaiting a PA5000 after quite a long chastity break.

We go up and down on the whole thing, but this is a great place to chat and find lots of information.

You might want to start a Journal in the Vault, you can post daily or weekly and chart your progress, and people will pop along and become avid readers... offering advice along the way.

Do enjoy your stay... :cat:

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Welcome Barbara and to your wife. i hope you enjoy your stay at the Mansion. As MW said there is a wealth of information here and many different variations on the chastity kink, enjoy. :CMrocks:

Rachel

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion barbara and I hope yoour wife joins too!

cindy

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome :) :party0023:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice