help

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Georges KH, Apr 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Georges KH

Georges KH Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Hey guys & girls,

Am in need of a bit of help. You see George was previosly in a cb3000, however he has stopped wearing it due to swelling of the foreskin. We tried everything but nothing seemed to work. His foreskin was swelling up after only 20 hours of wearing it. So we decided to buy a cb6000. But now George is reluctant to put it on as he does not want his foreskin to swell up again. I of corse want him at least try it. Does anyone have any suggestions for us??????

Many thanks

Georges KH

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    It might have been an allergic reaction - maybe the switch of devices solves that issue. And welcome to the Mansion!

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    was he properly lubricated? (i'm afraid i'm not too much help...i'm circumcised.) i have worn the CB3000 continuously for 12 days with no problems. i soap up daily in the shower and use a hand held shower sprayer to rinse. i also lube twice a day with baby oil on a q-tip...after morning shower and before bed.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I'd suggest you just go for it, provided he's had adequate time to heal from the last time. You won't know until you try! :)

Good luck!
    mikecb

5. sissy_holly

sissy_holly Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Find a dominant female doctor to circumcise him? :penisdance:

6. Georges KH

Georges KH Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey thanks for your in put guys. Tomorrow is the day we are going to try out our cb6000. I can hardly wait. Whooppp!! Wish me luck.:love0071:

7. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi.

I had similar problems in the CB 3000. I ended up Modifying it a lot. They are not designed for uncircumcised cocks and a trapped forskin can retain fluid and swell causing discomfort.

I built up the outside underneath the tube to another 1/2" thickness with a 2 part epoxy resin called Milliput (good hardware store), roughen surface of tube first! Then, using a dremel I enlarged the inside of the tube by wearing away the plastic to the epoxy resin. This allowed the penis room and minimised the swelling. I glued some modified Gates of Hell into the entrance at the top and above where the glans sits to prevent shaking to orgasm. I also have a PA cable lock.

The CB 3000 just wasn't effective for me despite this and other mods (flexi-steel cable lock ring) and was also too prominent under clothes. I am currently wearing a modified PA 5000.

Hope this helps, will post some pics later when I get the camera back.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2846

valsboy

8. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Modified CB 3000 pics

Hi All,...anybody?

I realise this thread may long since have dwindled. But I am posting these pics as I know the CBs can be problematic for foreskins, not to mention lacking a little in security. Maybe someone will find this information useful if they find it.

The ring is made from plasticoated steel cable from a bike lock cemented into a spare ring with epoxy resin. The hinge is gone, the ring can be made infernally snug to prevent slipout. The locking pin is tooled from hardened steel and means no need for spacers. The alignment pins have also been replaced with hardened steel. The vents have been filled with epoxy resin to prevent foreskin bulging through.
    Modified CB 3000.jpg

The skirt has been angled to enable snug fit without a spacer. The seams hae been reglued with epoxy resin to prevent splitting. The internal tube diameter has been increased by building up with Milliput (looks crap but can be painted) before tooling the inside to allow more room for foreskin. Modified Points of Intrigue have been permenantly glued inside tube to "discourage" masturbation.
    Modified CB 3000 a.jpg

Here you can hopefully see the wider inner diameter and the two sets of Points of Intrigue.
    Modified CB 3000 b.jpg

Here's the unit together. The horizontal slit at the tip enabled my shortened PA cable lock to slip thru the ring which could not be released form inside the tube as it had a 10mm ball.
    Modified CB 3000 complete.jpg

Quite fond of this old lovely really. It was just too prominent a bulge for 24/7 wear but believe me it was as secure as I could make plastic be.

valsboy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice