Finally getting what I asked for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CS6000, May 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    The journey started with the first purchase of the CB Curve many years ago. I had it a couple of days before I presented it to my most beautiful wife. When I handed her the keys and presented it she looked amazed and confused she was curious but she was not interested. Time passed I presented the idea a few times but still no interest. In October of 2008 I decided to purchase a new CB6000. This unit had a much nicer fit, and was not as bulky and not too visible under the clothing. I wore it a few days without Mrs. noticing, I had it on 3 days continuously nights as well. She discovered it one night while laying in bed and was disgusted and turned off. I graciously removed it after an argument and then she hid it for a few months. In the mean time I discovered the Kept for Her website and was intrigued. On Tuesday March 10, 2009 I wrote a rather long email detailing other Items of importance and at the end I explained my view and gave her the link to the website. Later that day she responded to my note. She was interested but unsure. We talked for a while as she expressed her concerns, but she once again assured me that she wasnt interested. We ended the conversation which was over the phone, in a friendly way. My demeanor was not hostile but a bit depressed. She apologized and we hung up.
    When I arrived home we had our typical greeting, small talk, daily discussion. She followed me to the bedroom as I went to change from my work clothes. I had no idea she was going to bring up the subject. She generally avoids conversation of this nature. While changing into shorts and a T shirt she initiated the conversation that she was sorry that she was being selfish. She then explained that she needed to stop being so protected and let go. She said she looked over the website and she found an article, written by a woman who kept her man locked for a year. She appeared to like the results this woman was expressing. I asked her if she wanted to try it, nothing to crazy but a chance to let go. She said she would but was unsure. Later that evening as I prepared to leave for a meeting I tried to install the CB6000, she was with me but my excitement was too great. She got ice but that didnt work either. She told me that if I didnt get it installed that she wouldnt want me in it later. I left a little frustrated and concerned that the idea of me in chastity was over. When I arrived home later she was waiting for me. However, not to install the CB, it was a long night of touching, teasing, hugging and intercourse. Little did I know this would be the last time for a while that I would be allowed to enter her. The next morning I was locked up.
    So now the Journey Begins.

2. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Some time has passed and we have been experimenting with me locked up. Wife has grown to accept this lifestyle and really enjoys my attitude when Im locked. She says I am more attentive and more loving towards her when I have, That thing on. It hasnt been a constant lock up, which sometimes frustrates me, as she has been very lenient and generous by unlocking me for exercise and racing and not asking me to reinstall the device. I am an endurance athlete who competes in triathlon and marathons as well as shorter road races. She has no problem with unlocking me for exercise because she knows Im faithful and I will not masturbate in a public place. Its also rather hard to cycle or swim while wearing the cb. The cb6000 does show an outline and rather large bulge in a Speedo and bike short. Not to mention that riding a bicycle could be uncomfortable and might do damage if the cb was worn for extended periods of time. She is cautious not to damage anything.

She has yet to tell me to, lock it up. But this past Saturday, that might have changed. Together we did a short 5k road race with our son. I was unlocked for the race. That afternoon she was preparing to leave to go drop our son off at one of his activities and do some shopping. I came to her in our dressing area and presented myself with the cb already installed. I stated that I was really horny and that I might take matters into my own hands while shes away if she didnt lock me up. A fierce expression came across her face and she asked me if thats what I do when she was away. I stated that sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. She didnt like that explanation, grabbed the lock and clicked it shut. Wow, that sent a shiver through me. I had never seen her like that. With a smirk she turned and left for the afternoon. I was home alone locked and frustrated. I guess I got what I asked for.

Later that evening we had guests over for dinner. Cinco De Mayo party, just a bit early May 2nd. Later after the guests left while we were embracing in the driveway, she felt the cb against her. She asked me if I still had, that thing, on? I simply stated that she had the key, how was I to remove it? She then told me that after Jr. goes to bed and we get the house picked up she would take care of me. This immediately got me aroused. I told her I would pick up and do the dishes if she put our son to bed. I finished before she did so I took a shower and prepared for bed. She came in shortly and stated she was tired. She laid next to me in bed, we held and touched each other which was quite arousing and she fell asleep in my arms. Once again, still locked and still frustrated. I guess I got what I asked for again.

Sunday morning was routine, I was up early we went to Church. She went out to lunch with her sister then came home and took a long nap. I cleaned the garage and took care of a few other, Honey Dos . She awoke a bit grumpy as I was making noise in the kitchen preparing dinner. We did exchange some unkind words but I retreated as I reflected on my current predicament. Our evening was a bit uneventful, junior went to bed then we did too. While in bed watching TV, I started rubbing her head as she likes so much, then she started touching me. The touching escalated to erotic touching and teasing and before long my encaged package was straining for release. She looked at my straining member and laughed. She started and stopped, touching my legs, groin area and my exposed genitals. Occasionally she would reach up and stroke my nipples then back down to my genitals. She tickled with her nails between my spread legs, around my butt and under my testicles. I was on the edge about to explode. She stopped momentarily to let me catch my breath and relax. Then once she saw I was relaxing she slowly started the teasing again. She very much concentrated on touching me around my testicles and near my bottom, slow and fast tickles. She pushed me over the edge to a climax in the cb. I didnt know this was possible as it has never happened before, but I have never been put in this predicament before. It was a heart pounding orgasm but frustrating as my penis is encaged in plastic and could not be touched. She asked for nothing from me as she has her period. She told me to go clean up, and then she rolled over and went to sleep. What a gracious giving wife!!

3. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Interesting reading!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice