Cock cage and separate penis plug

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bob40B, Apr 25, 2017.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    I'm interested in trying a penis plug. I am locked in a Jail Bird knockoff cage that does not have a urethra tube and I'm very happy with the cage as is. So far all cages I've seen on the web have, at least to me, a relatively long metal urethra tube. I am not interested in the flexible tubes.

Like my all day/night (21/7) butt plug use, I would like to get to where my penis is plugged all day/night (24/7) as well. Assuming of course that I can insert and retain a correctly sized plug equipped with a glans ring and hollowed out to allow body fluids to pass through without the need to remove the plug first.

My research has shown that 24/7 is possible and that the plug can remain in for weeks at a time. If this all pans out I would remove and clean the penis plug at the same time as my monthly cage removal and cleaning/inspection.

This is the penis plug I'm interested in: https://www.thechaingang.com/ribbed-wedge-plug-with-glans-ring.html

Now my question, I want to insert the penis plug then lock the separate cage on over it.

2. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Sorry, hit post before I was finished.

Now my question, I want to insert the penis plug then lock the separate cage on over it. Has anyone done this? If so were you successful?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice