blueballs

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blueballs, Jun 9, 2008.

1. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    hello all. my name is chris and i have recently put into a cb3000 by my wife. Being in chastity was my idea. My wife uses chastity primarily to keep me anxious to fuck her as she hates it when the mood strikes her and i'm not interested. She loves to be able to get herself off before i cum and then lock me back up. If i do cum while fucking her..she always makes me eat all of my cum from her pussy. If i ever mention my balls being tender and needing release...she gets an evil grin and ties my hands behind my back, then my balls get a good working over. She loves to tie my balls and spank them with a wooden spoon, slap them with her bare hand, squeeze them and she really likes the way i groan in agony when she knees me in the balls. Sometimes she removes my chastity device for this treatment...sometimes she leaves me locked up. Either way...my balls are extremely sore and aching after the process.

2. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Hi blueballs! It sounds like your wife took your idea and ran with it. Do you ever regret suggesting chastity?

:smile:

~*jamie*~

3. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

Local Time:
    i don't regret telling my wife my kinks. I had hoped that she would take some initiative, be creative and enjoy the control that i wanted so much to give her. i like chastity...i like the way my balls ache after a couple of days of being locked up...so far, it's been a satisfying experience.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Welcome blueballs. You are one of the (un)lucky ones whose partner has taken to chastity by your suggestion.

Enjoy the site. :bigsmile:

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I disagree.. sounds like he's in a winning situation!!

6. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    So blueballs... You had to top from the bottom a bit. What I want to know is: how is she responding to your chastity now? Does she like it? Dislike it? Or, just tolerate it?

:)

~*jamie*~

7. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

Local Time:
    Her moods come and go...topping from the bottom isn't much fun for anyone involved so i told her that it is totally up to her when i am locked and for how long. Unfortunately i don't spend very much time locked up at all...i'm trying not to be overly suggestive about the whole thing. Hopefully she will realize how much i enjoy being locked and controlled by her and she will do it because i enjoy it. Doing something just to be a mean bitch is just not her idea of fun and that's how she feels when she "makes" me wear my chastity device. Any suggestions on how to encourage her more would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks!

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Ahhh the quest for the holy grail! :sad:

From my own experience I think it's a time thing. If she is willing to try it (which she is) then you just have to let her come round to it. I'm sure you will be much happier this way, even though it takes a long time, because then you know it's genuine.

I was reluctant, but always willing to try anything... but I don't think I got my "aha" moment until 2 days after our Lori device arrived and didn't fit perfectly. That would be 18 months or so after we first dabbled.

At that point I realised just how much I wanted pet locked up... desperate in fact!

I haven't re-read your post so I can't remember if you've suggested reading? Male Chastity, A Guide for Keyholders is excellent for an unsure partner.

9. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Welcome to the forum blueballs. :bigsmile:

see you around the boards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice