Bambi Hunting

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Nov 13, 2008.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    OK You all know about Bambi hunting. It's paintballing where the guys hunt and shoot the women. The women of course only wear running shoes.

Well what we organised was a Bambi Hunt on a different scale. 10 very wealthy guys paid us a lot of bucks for the chance to hunt 52 very sexy stunning atheletic bambies. They had 6 hours for the hunt in a lovely remote forest. Amongst their paint balls supply were 2 stun catridges. These would stun the girls for 10 mins or so. The male hunters were also naked, and now very erect as they were being told the rules. The reason for their nakedness was to allow them easy access to the stunned girls for fucking their prey.

This was the ultimate dominant male fantasy that these rich guys had paid big bucks to experience.

"I'm Ted and Miriam is my partner we are running this show."
    "Welcome everyone" said Miriam. "As you are all naked, I will join you, to remind you of the sort of thing you are hunting".
    Miriam was gorgeous. She stripped off. As she dropped her knickers there was tremendous applause.
    "Ted please join us naked". she said. "As you know we do have 2 things to hinder your hunt and fun."
    With that Ted took down his pants, to a gasp.

"We have 2 girls out there hunting you."
    Everyone was staring at his plastic encased limp penis.
    "They have 10 stun bullets each. And if they catch you, you will be wearing of these devices. It is a natural breathing skin hugging plastic. It is impossible to get off."

"Ted hear was unfortunate to lose when taking part in one of his own events. No dount the girls took great delight in neutralising their lecherous boss."

"Off you go gentlemen and good luck"
    "Stick some pussy for me" Ted shouted after them.

John couldnt believe his luck, naked women everywhere and oblivious to him. He was hiding by a tree taking aim. He wasnt sure where to aim. Which one?
    Then a paint ball hit by his tree. He looked around nobody. Then another hit.
    He ran for it, straight towards the girls. They split into 2 groups with him in the middle. "Why was he running" they thought. Then he got hit by a stun.
    He was down. An elegant huntress appeared out of the bushes by them. She was just like them except armed and carrying a bag. Another came from around a tree and was keeping guard as the 1st painted some sort of plastic paint over John's genitals.

They took John's gun and left him there. The 2 huntresses took a group of girls and hearded them away from the clearing to prepare a trap for the next hunter.

After 10 mins, John regained his body composure to realise what had happened. He had been disarmed physically and sexually with out firing a shot.

The huntresses herded the girls right into the path of Tony and Adam.
    They were having a great time paintballing the girls when the huntresses took them both out simultaneously. Out came the paint and 2 more perma-limp dicks were created.

Tania was just finishing painting Adam when suddenly a paint ball hit her butt. Rob had obviously not realised she was a huntress. The look on her face when she turned around with her loaded gun aimed right at him.
    He threw down his gun and out his arms in the air.
    Susie came from behind him, pointed hes gun in his back and told him to go over to Tania.
    "Shit down now".
    He obeyed.
    "Here's a brush paint your cock".
    They took his ammunition and left.
    "What a limp dick, he painted his own cock" they whispered.

The there was screaming, the other 6 must have found the main herd of bambi.
    Tania and Susie rushed over. "Time for a shoot out." they said.
    When they got there it was quiet except for heavy breathing of men humping sexy naked chicks.

They took 3 each. As the 1st got hit. The 2nd tried to pull out but had no chance, the girls could reload faster. The 3rd heard the 2nd get hit and knew he had no chance so kept pumping his cock in for his last bit of sexual pleasure on the hope that he could get over the edge to cum. But hey didnt.

Each of the girls pulled their 3 men out of their last pussy experiences and painted their slimmy cocks.

The girls radio'd back to base that they had caught all 10 guys in a record time. Under 1 hour. Ted and Miriam came out in the jeep.

Everyone was rounded up.
    "Sorry guys it's a shame to see you going so soon with your limp dicks between your legs".
    And off they went.

"God" Miriam said.
    "You know we are going to have to change the business model, and sell it to wives as a way to neutralise their hubbies. The boys are useless at this."

So beware if you are ever given tickets to a Bambi Hunt.

HollyC likes this.
  2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    LMAO I am not sure about the shooting part but I love this neutralizing paint!! Wonder where I can get some of that!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

lilandy likes this.
  3. ebasomik58

ebasomik58 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Richard...you're a genius...great entertainment read....Loved it.

Sissy Jeffina in Ohio

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I must admit it was a fun write... inspired by a bambi hunt business story in Las Vegas. Was it a hoax? who knows.

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Part II.

Miriam and her permanently limp dick partner Ted have turned arund their business model.

In the breifing room is standing a group of 20 men all naked except for their running shoes. Each had won a ticket to a bambi hunt. They thought they were here to hunt naked women with paint-ball guns.

Miriam stripped off before making her announcement.
    "Well boys I see you are excited to begin." Miriam's eyes and smile scanned the room of 20 erect cocks.
    I hope you have told your wives and partners the trueth about today because it is they that have really organised today for you. Puzzled looks surfaced on the men's faces.

"And here they are..."
    A door opened and in strolled the wives, naked except for running shoes, cattle prods, hand guns, and small backpacks.
    "Boys. This is a bambi hunt. But one with a difference. You are the bambis and your wives are hunting you. Please dont take it lightly. Ted...strip for us please."

"As you can see Ted's penis is coated in a plastic coating that has been absorbed into the skin, has lost its water content, thus hardening and shrinking. And now forms a plastic shell preventing any stimulation, feeling or erection. Your girls are armed with this paint and are going to apply it to those big erect cocks of yours when they catch you."

"OK girls use your cattle prods to herd them out into the forest."

Now out in the forest.

"OK boys you have 6 hours to survive. After that time we will collect you all up and the hunt will be over. You have 10 mins head start on your huntresses."

Off they went into the woods.

10 mins later the girls were off hunting, tracking and shooting. Armed with hand-guns. They sprayed the butts and bods of many guys with paint. zapped them with cattle prods. And took it easy and had fun. After about 4 hours, the mood changed, and the girls got more serious and started to go after their own hubbies. Passing info to each other on their where-abouts.

One by one the hubbies were caught, stunned with the stun cartridges.
    And the devastating paint applied to their manhood. As the paint dried and contracted the last resistance of their organs subsided as they were crushed into the limp penile state that would remain for the rest of their lives.

At the fall of the 5th hour. The game was over. The men and women were collected and taken back to base. There was a drone of quiet male sobbing in the bus.
    "What a strange noise they're making" Miriam whispered to Ted.
    "Well 20 guys have all just lost their cocks. It's the most important thing in our lives." Ted replied.
    "Did you cry?" Miriam.
    "yes, of course...for weeks".
    "WELL DONE GIRLS, YOU TOOK THEIR COCKS!" Miriam shouted.
    The girls replied with loud whoops and cheering.

Miriam and Ted's bambi hunts were back up and running successfully.

HollyC likes this.
  6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    A great idea

Business was being hit by the crisis. Miriam and her permanently limp dick partner Ted were surviving but not booming. What they needed was an idea, to get them publicitiy to bring in the punters.

Well, as most of the country, these 2 were watching the Turner Prize this year. Sandra Williams had caused a storm. Ted looked to Miriam "You know what we need dont you?"
    "What?"
    "We need to invite Sandra Williams to a free hunt here. We will be mentioned in every paper in the country and quite a few abroad."
    Miriam thought "Yes but she wont come to paint cocks with plastic. She is used to more extreme stuff."
    "OK we give her a knife and she can cut herself some trophy cock and balls."

"Ok, tomorrow I will print up the invite, and phone up to find where I can send it. I doubt we will be successful but it's worth a try." Miriam suggested.

The next day, Miriam did phone the press agents of Sandra Williams, and they gave her a correspondance address. And off went he invite in the post.

2 weeks later they were surprised to receive a phone call in person from Sandra. Miriam was awed. "Wonderful. .... wonderful .... wonderful... ok we will see you then".

"Ted, Ted, we need to get 25 men ready to be hunted by Sandra Williams and 4 of her friends. They will use zap guns and hunting knives. Oh Ted, I'm sorry, I got carried away on the sell. I said I would include you in the hunted and she agreed. She said it would be an honour to desex the organiser's hubby."

With that they set about recruiting men who thought they were going to be hunting bambi. Men who thought they were going to fire stun guns at naked women bambis and shag their stunned pussies. It was very easy to recruit these men.

On the day of the hunt as the naked men stood in the forest waiting with Ted. The guys were commenting to Ted. "You aint gonna do much fucking with that." referring to his plastified manhood. "No, but I do like to hunt naked babes."
    The van arrived. The back doors opened and out came Miriam, Sandra Williams and friends. In tow a handful of press photographers.

"Sorry boys" says Ted "Change of plan. It looks we are the bambis."
    "Shit, that's Sandra Williams." the one guy shreaks.
    "And I have a knife ready to cut off your cock and balls matey." she replied calmly.

Miriam shouts. "you have 10 mins head start boys and then we coming hunting some your cocks."

As usual the hunt was great fun. Sandra and her friends enjoyed it thoroughly. The men didnt cause them any difficulty. They cooly located, hunted and desexed 1 by 1. Very soon each hunter had five sets of cock and balls hanging from her hunters belt.

And the campaign had been successful for Miriam and Ted. Their company was now a national success. Though they no longer used the plastics. Most women wanted to do the job properly and use knives on their male partners.

:party-094::party-094::party-094::party-094::party-094::party-094:

Mistress Jules and lilandy like this.
  7. lilandy

lilandy New member

Local Time:
    These are great stories!

richard likes this.
  8. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Great story and a great concept. Absolutely love the idea of the men being hunted.

The castration was a little much for my taste but enjoyed the idea of the male hunters being outwitted, overpowered and placed in permanent chastity.

To take things a step further it would be nice if the chastised guys could get a rematch the following year. Of course the fee is substantial and they would have to complete a number of tasks set by Miriam to earn the right to attend. They would the have the pleasure of being hunted again with the prize being a special "release" solution if they evaded capture for 72 hours.

Of course they would try their best only to be caught, humiliated and left teased, denied and frustrated. They would leave the game furious that they had been beaten by the girls again but still come back for more next year.

lilandy likes this.
  9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I am working on lots of extra parts to this story...Hopefully finish it next year sometime,

lilandy and Dufty like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice