Apadravya Piercing - any ideas?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Chris2Katz, May 25, 2018.

1. Chris2Katz

Chris2Katz Member

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Hello,

I ‘m wearing a ball trap cage since around 6 month. All fine. Now we like to ad more security against pull out. There are a lot of pa-devices out there but nearly none for a apadravya which I think is practical or suitable for me. My piercing (5 years old) is now 3mm and I plan to go up to 6mm but canging the pin is always not easy and the piercing will close in hours then reinserting can be very painful.

I‘m looking for a device which locks the barbell in place like one design from evotionwearables but in stainless steel not plasic and an integated lock, not a strap.

Or a way to lock the piercing in a standard cage like the pa-locks available. The piercing is 20mm long straight so the standard locks are not working. I can think of a 5-6mm flesh tunnel with an easy to change lock but can’t find one.

Do anybody uses his apadravvia? Any experience to share?

Thank you for your help.

64361E66-3276-419F-B660-87D6F68A67C2.jpeg

2. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    I have an MM jailbird and use a ring through my apadravya to lock down. Interestingly I did reach out to evotionwearables, and they were willing to design a custom device to fit the piercing.

3. Chris2Katz

Chris2Katz Member

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your fast response.
    What kind of ring are you using? A ball enclosure ring can be easily opened without a trace. Welding a ring in place sound sexy but scary too ;)
    My wife enjoys sex an demands a easy and fast solution for unlocking.
    I contacted evotionwearables too but they do not have a 3D metall printing process like DLS working - perhaps in the future.

4. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Check my pics. They were from when I had my 00GA PA; I needed pliers to open the ring. I just sized up my apadravya to 7/16" and am using a tribal ring with a locking screw similar to the one for the MM cages; Mistress holds the key. I am in a bit of a different situation than you, there is no PIV, therefore, no need to unlock. I agree the metal pin is a must for long-term use in a piercing; I was not aware evotionwearables could not do metal pins.
    Thanks.

5. Chris2Katz

Chris2Katz Member

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    They do metall pins but we prefere a 100% metall cage - as closed as possible (no stimulation without her). And a cockring device to add a pain faktor for the pleasure of her sadistic and my masochistic side. This could be a problem when having a fixed pin inserted. I belive there can be a lot of stress to the piercing in both directions where the diretion of a PA seams to be in the right „vektor“ and throughout a more flexible part.
    I was thinking to devide the piercing in two piece, the upper part ending in the utera with a small ball or plate and the lower as a PA. But the distance of the lower hole to the tip is quite short and I‘m afraid to split it.

6. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    The lower PA part is much more fragile. The top has a lot of mass and is more flexible. Sizing up and healing takes some time, but well worth it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice