Click on the photo to start tagging. Done Tagging

In This Album

41224 Some women like to feminise males. I prefer to tame the beast Female superiority is a real thing, and here is a photo demonstrating it Determined ladies get things done! My superiority over males is innate. It cannot be learned, or acquired through practice. With this ring I thee wed! You are now all my weak bitch husbands.   You will pledge your service, and honour and obey. You will toil in the kitchen until death you do part, or until I have had enough of you. I am completely covered in PVC to ensure none of your vile male germs touch my superior body, even by accident 38128 Perfectly superior Only good boys get to see my face Creating perfection every day 37843 I've invented a new game. 5 male players put these on, then a female player takes turns whacking them. The male who makes least noise wins! But there is no prize. Who wants to play? First the Terminatrix will force you to be encased in metal, and then turn you into a cyborg to serve womankind for all eternity. Half metal, half "man". The Terminatrix Who wishes this was them?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice