The Curve suitable for first timers?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Rubytuesday, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    My wife and I decided together to try chastity play only last Wednesday and we are looking at a Curve device that is listed on Ebay UK but are unsure if it will be suitable for us.

My wife does not wish me to have to much discomfort to start with as she fears that this may put me off. I am of average size with larger than average girth.

We are both ecstatic at finding this wonderful portal for wearers and their Keyholders and would appreciate any advice you can offer with regard to devices and more importantly how this side of our relationship can develop.

Thanks in advance

Ruby

2. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    Anyone

Can someone please offer some kind of help. I do not wish to come acroos in a negative fashion but I did figure I could get some truly helpful advice from this great community.

Thanks

Rubytuesday

3. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    never used Curve but 6000 is comfortable

I found the CB6000 to be the most comfortable device I have used. I have used the CB2000, 3000, 6000S, Exobelt X1, V1 and Extreme and the Phoenix Sapphire.

I would recommend the CB6000 as it is easy to put on and comfortable. The biggest problem is quality, they do tend to split apart. I also have had the rings break but since i comes with 6 rings, there is probably another that will work until ypu can get a replacement for the correct ring.

al

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think any of the CB range are good for first timers, and with your size it sounds like the curve may be ideal.

Having said that, chastity is most definitely a journey, and don't expect anything to work straight out of the box!

Good luck. :smilies_xxx22:

5. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    I thought i had "average" size, but the 6000 is just a little bit too narrow for me. On the other hand it is impossible for me to escape!
    (I am thinking of ordering the Curve myself, just the tube and try to modify it)
    In the beginning you need to test all possible combinations of rings and spacers till you find the most comfortable and secure one.
    Kept for Her has a table with measurements to compare the models.

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    there's tons of information here on all the devices, just do a search. your concerns have been expressed and answered here many times.

7. klatu67742

klatu67742 Cathy's Place

Local Time:
    The Curve is a piece of crap

I own the curve. Unless you're hung like an elephant, the curve is a joke. I took the curve and using polyvynal (spelling) chloride glue, cut the curve down to human dimensions and re-affixed all the attachments and I have a decent chadtity device. DO NOT BUY THE CURVE unless you're handy with gousehold plumbing. You'll see what I'm talking about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice