sissy seeks friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissyboyblue, Jun 2, 2008.

1. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    hiya all! I'm new to the site and just wanna introduce myself. I'm a single sissy wannabe cuckold just looking for new friends and here to chat and have fun. Athough I dont own a cb I practice self orgasm and erection denial and havent had an orgasm for 14 months. I was trained to self control without a cb by a mistress about 3 years ago, unfortunatly she broke off contact after six months but I loved the changes in me so much i continued with the denial she started. The only thing I cant stop is the morning erections, but i suppose they are good in that I use them to edge myself to keep the frustration fresh. Mistress Helen also introduced me to feminisation and although I dont dress as much as I should, I do wear nice undies alot under my male clothes. I use relaxation techniques to deny my erections but have toyed with the idea of wearing a cb and I would gladly wear one to please a woman. A cb would probably be the only way to stop morning erections. Should i get one? what do you think?

Anyway, I'm always up for a chat. Bye for now.

2. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    HellOOoooo... sissyboyblue

i would like to be friends. i'm happily married to a Wonderful Woman and Mistress who doesn't let me get away with anything. In fact we got married at the Six Flag Amusement Park with All the LOOney Tune characters in the wedding party, The Wacky Wabbit, Yosemite Sam and Elmer Fudd affiliating. when he said "wwwwat's All Folks!" We took the plunge down the roller coaster.

So when our in-laws come over and see me all "dolled" up in a "Oo-la-La" French maid outfit chasing dust bunnies with a big fluffy feather duster... it doesn't seem so strange. They just nudge each other and whisper "He's an artist... a CARTOONIST!?!" and they all shakes their heads in understanding...

3. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    Thanx for the reply muffy! Id love to be friends, I must say, you look gorgeous all made up and blonde. I know you said your wife wont let you get away with anything but I bet you wouldnt want it any other way! I'm jealous, wish I had a mistress. So glad you wanna be friends, hope to chat soon. x

4. Sissy Paige

Sissy Paige Chastised Bondage Sub

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site, sissy boy blue!

5. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    After some thought... sissyboyblue

It's not fair for you to be the only one here NOT properly locked away. It's about time you learn about... SUCH IS THE SAD LIFE OF A PENIS... his hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his best friend's a pussy and his owner beats him all the time.

i hear Women are now plotting World Domination and if Women ruled the world? Everytime a man broke up with a girl, his penis would shrink by one inch.

Get with the program... find yourself the most unescapable device and quickly lock yourself into and throw away the key (well, just remember where you hiden it) It's the spice of chastitry to add excitement and eroticism to a relationship. The continuous tease and denial and control of the male orgasm is what makes chastity work.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    sissyboyblue... I love your name. Welcome to the Mansion.

I'm sure you'll like it here, the sissies are divine and always looking for another girl to help train.

7. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    well muffy, i seem to manage alright without a cb but i did look up wher to buy one last night and i must say that just looking at them antd the thought of wearing one caused stirings down below. i cant help thinking its not the same to wear one for nobody..... for no mistress to just wear one for myself seems somehow wrong. ive use relaxation techniques, hynosis recordings done by my ex mistress and a tens machine for a bit of pain. the only erections i cant manage now are the morning ones....evey morning. hehe.

8. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the welcome Mistress watchful! i hope to please in all things.... including my name. the blue part could relate to my eyes or my sissy balls. lol. any sissy is welcome to befriend me and help train me. im receptive to more training and new ideas.xbluex

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice