Phoenix Chastity Device - Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by TCFun, May 28, 2008.

1. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    A short while ago I ordered the Guardian Cage from Phoenix Chastity and it arrived yesterday and today is day 1 of trying the new cage.

One thing to note is that Phoenix has a smaller cage range which has a smaller cage circumference than the original - I ordered both but have the smaller cage on right now.

First impressions are that it is a little difficult to put on and I managed to pinch my skin causing it to bleed while trying to fit the anti pullout D. I think this will get better with practice. One problem is that the cage did not come with instructions and I had to go back to the web to find the fitting instructions which are not 100% clear.

I had to discard the metal locking pin as it is way too long and replaced it with a shorter plastic pin from the cb3000.

As far as comfort, it feels good since it grips the penis as part of the anti pullout. I also ride a sport motorcycle and this cage is far more comfortable than my cbxxxx range.

I am concerned about the metal clip that is used to secure the cage to the ring only because I fly a lot and I think this it too much metal to pass through an airport security scanner. I may have to work on a modification to solve that issue. In the meantime I will be flying with my cb6000.

The anti pullout D is good and I seriously don't think I could pullout of this cage which has always been an issue as I am a grower.

I will post an update once I have had the cage on for more than a few hours.

A final note, email contact was very good and prompt and delivery was quick given that I am in the USA and Phoenix Chastity is in New Zealand.

So far, a thumbs up.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Wow, thanks for that excellent review, TCFun! Cutting the skin doesn't sound good--ouch! And you had the replace the metal locking pin with one from the CB-3000. You must be rich in chastity devices! How does the Phoenix device compare in price and quality of construction to the CB series?

Because you are so experienced, may dolly ask whether there is a starter device from your experience with chastity devices you would recommend to dolly? Dolly is wondering particularly about the CB-2000 (in pink of course!), and whether it would be a good fit. (Dolly is a grower too, though not nearly as much as you from the pic! You can see dolly's little clitty in a pink hair scrunchie in her gallery.)

Dolly is looking forward to hearing more. Thanks for taking the time to review this!

Curtsey,

dollyanne

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    The price is comparable to the CBxxxx range. You can check the prices on www.phoenixchastity.com.

I have the cb2000, cb3000, cb6000, curve and now the guardian from phoenix chastity. The cb2000 is the least secure device, especially if you don't get the KSD-G2 from keptforher.com. I would recommend the cb3000 with the KSD. The cb6000 is better, but there is no KSD for that yet although they are planning a new KSD-G3 for the cb6000 later in the year. (KSD - Keep Safe Device).

Full belt systems are expensive especially for a beginner and other devices rely upon PA piercings which I don't have.

Good luck

4. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Thank you TCfun!

Any chance you could post some pic's?

I don't have extra pins so what would you recommend? If I were to request a modification on the pin from Pheonix chastity how much shorter should I ask it to be?

Also, please give your best effort to escape! I'm not interested if I can pull out- and I will definitely try.

Thanks o2cum

PS-I ride a Yamaha R6. What is your bike?

5. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    The pin that comes with the Guardian is metal but you can get replacement CBxxxx pins from cb2000.com. I don't think PC will be able to supply different pins.

For the bike,.....I have a CBR1000RR

6. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Nice-I will look forward to the updates related to long term wear. Thanks again and keep the shiny side up.

7. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    kia Ora TCfun,
    Please keep us informed on the Pheonix chastity device, Ive been looking at one myself and if it looks like it's comfortable for long term wear i might look at getting one myself, i do like the look of it :bigsmile:

Funny how things are so different from person to person, I have both the cb3000 and 2000 and i find the 2000 more comfortable and secure than the 3000. possibly because the cb2000 is just that slightly bit wider than the 3000.

8. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    +stainless steel pins for all cbx000 from LMS4620@tiscali.co.uk at £8 each and mega spacers 50 of in nylon for $5 included shipping worldwide

9. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    SS pins

"+stainless steel pins for all cbx000 from LMS4620@tiscali.co.uk at 8 each and mega spacers 50 of in nylon for $5 included shipping worldwide"

HI... you mention the ss pins. That is self explanatory. Are there multiple sizes like the standard ones? But the 'mega spacers 50 of in nylon'? What are they?

I take it the email is the only place to buy them... if it were on a web site I could research this without your help.

Can you explain please?

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Electrodick just go to Lowes they have them in the nuts and bolt department.

Rachel

11. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Phoenix looks like a nice design, though it does seem to have a lot of separate parts. Also, the tube looks too long. I like my CB3K much better with the shortened tube. It does pull more when having an erection, but that is only a tiny amount of the time spent in it. I find that if the tip of the tube sticks down lower than the bottom of my testicles, it causes problems when sitting.

12. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Lowes? Nice thought but I am in Oz and we don't have Lowes... would i just ask for a washer/spacer kit for CB6000? Would they understand?

I have found the guy by searching google with his email. Buying process commenced. I will report with a review when I know more.

13. nomercy

nomercy S. Calif keyholder needed

Local Time:
    Phoenix Chastity

I agree about the Phoenix Chastity device. It is more secure and more comfortable than any other that I own. I have the CB3000, the Rib Cage, and the Exobelt X1 ( hardest thing to put on I have ever seen).

The Guardian from Phoenix looks like most other devices, but the key is the pressure pad. The name is confusing because it doesn't really cause any pressure, it just makes the ability to pull out almost impossible.
    I never wanted to get a piercing, and most units require one to aviod being able to pull out.
    I have had mine for about a week and I love it. The only problem is that I bought the biggest one, and I need one that is smaller. I currently have a different cage on order.
    They give fast service!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice