One Sexuality

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by shane67, Sep 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. shane67

shane67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    This is a new concept for me:

http://milliscent.blogspot.com/2008/02/female-supremacy-male-chastity.html

Apparently, it goes beyond "permanent orgasm denial" (a long time fantasy of mine, and apparently quite a few other). If I understand it correctly "one sexuality" as it applies to the male half, is akin to his complete sexual negation. I'm not sure I find this hot, as negation leaves nothing left to be hot about.

The "One Sexuality" concept came from a blog, http://strictlyfemale.blogspot.com, that has been taken off line. Too bad, as the blog sounded really hot. I hope Bridgette is reading this and can drop me a note...

More information about the blog and the controversy around it can be found here:

http://hersforever.blogspot.com/2008/02/is-this-real.html

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmm, it's interesting. Permanent sexual denial is certainly high on my list of fantasies, but "One Sexuality" as I see described by you and in the links above doesn't do it for me one little bit. The negation of pleasure, even if only expressed through the Domme's body, seems to also negate any interest for me. lol.

mikecb

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i do have to agree with you about the blog. and i feel that women can keep there guy from sexual denial full time.
    right now i am lock in cb3000 wife KH mistress controls me.i am seldom let out for any sexual pleasure,but on the other hand i am to please my kh in any way form she likes,,perform oral on her when she wish,getting her bath ready and back rubs

tj

4. shane67

shane67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here's another take on the "one sexuality" idea (although that's not a term used by the author of the post):

http://tantalism.org/node/view/310

I dare say that the above fits your "chastity, not celibacy" tagline perfectly!

My wife and I have embarked on something similar, with the difference being that I know nothing about tantric massage, and I still masturbate and cum ... lots. But perhaps the masturbation can go away if I can ever figure out the chastity device thing. Tonight for instance I brought her to huge orgasm (oral) and then she rolled over and said, "Nope! Massage my back."

Too early to tell if this is something that will work for us long term.

5. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i dont think that the tantalism will work on all people.it did not go into much detail about it.I thought that it would go and say that the males lock up in there chastity device and allways bring there wifes to orgasm with out cumming.to keep one unlock and do this i dont think it would work at least not for me i wil get erect and will orgasm,if not penetrative sex then by masterbting.
    as i stated once before my wife keeps me lock long term and longest has been 5 months with out release or milking,,,sure have some precum drippings but cant orgasm

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    hmmm, very interesting...except the part of the male never getting another orgasm.

i have no problem giving Mistress orgasms, with none for me. W/we do that all the time. but at some point i need to cum as well.

Mistress loves when i worship Her pussy and has multiple orgasms until She has had Her fill and pushes me away.

interesting reading about finding and massaging the g spot. i do this to Mistress all the time. Mistress soaks the bed when She has a g spot orgasm.

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    just think you enjoy give your mistress multi orgasm with out you haveing any orgasm...so what is the difference if you never get orgasm then

i give my wife oral i dont care much for it but i do it and at least half hour of her moaning and getting all soak,,i allways hit her g spot good at that
    sure i like or orgasm but cant but i do have pre cum and when im lock long time longest time for me was little over 5 months with no release i have pre cum drippings and at times after i am sitting peeing i get some milky discharge and we all know what that is.

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    because cuming feels soooooo good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice