Introduction: charlene from the South of UK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by charleneextremeslut, Jun 5, 2009.

1. charleneextremeslut

charleneextremeslut owner Mistress Stephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    i am now owned by Master Mick, as before, but a new person has entered my life, and has already become significant. Stephanie smith a lovely wonderful T-girl, to whom i refer as Mummy.
    Mummy and Master Mick have now jointly entered into helping me develop and i am sure things will progress quite quickly now. My feminine side is geting ohh so much stronger, almost impossible to hide and i feel my residue of male attributes will now start to dissapear quite quickly.
    How happy and content i now feel to know my journey is now continuing apace, and ultimately will result in complete emasculation and a full transition to femininity, psychologically, physiologically and completely
    A huge huge thank You to Mummy and Master Mick for helping me and teaching me and encouraging me to be what i really really am.
    Both Mummy and Master Mick now require me to experience all the aspects of sex as a girl, and i will be more than happy to make myself available as much as possible for others.

there is more information on my personal page on tvchix
    http://www.tvchix.com/view.php?user=charleneextremeslut

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion. Thank you for the detailed introduction.
    Do i understand right that your Master and Mummy are going to make you a full time sissy? Do you have a clue how far your transformation will go and in which way does your submission include chastity?

Would be nice to read more from you.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. charleneextremeslut

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Maid Katrin,

Thank You for the lovely welcome.
    i will be locked 24/7 with no release unless for special occasions or the fact that either Master or Mummy wishes me to have a release for medical reasons, or just for their amusemend. When i am pleasing a Man i am to remain locked to show that i am not going to indulge my own sexual needs , but solely theirs.
    Yes MK i will be a full time sissy ( well feminised slut) eventually, and from what i can gather ultimately the transformation will be complete and permanent one day.
    i will (with some encouragement) keep a journal here perhaps.

Last night i ordered a Birdlock mini and it should , hopefully, be here in the middle of this coming week

charlene

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, charlene. What does an 'extreme slut' do in her spare time?

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site charlene

6. charleneextremeslut

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Miss D,
    Thank You for asking. Miss , i do not have a lotof spare time, but when i do , i try to keep myself shaved smooth , everywhere, i play on my pc, and am often in the two main messengers , emessen and yarwho.
    i dress as often as i can and am learning to accept more and more my femininity, which deepens every day.
    i like doing my hair and especially applying polish to my nails (toe nails all the time, fingernails at weekends and holidays.
    Miss i have a collection of toys which i am using to try to open and relax more and more my p*ssy so i will never have the embarrassment of being 'closed' in case a Man wishes to use me.
    The 'extreme' part - well i am a little nervous of expanding on that in public, as it is well, perhaps not for everyone !
    i am happy to discuss in private if You really wish....

obediently,
    charlene

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice