hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 7, 2008.

1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    i am so excited to have found you all. i've been reading the forum for a few days and finally got up the nerve to join.

i found you all on chastitylifestyle.com which i found by googling 'male chastity devices'.

let me start from the beginning. i am a lifestyle slave in service to my Mistress. i take care of household chores, cook all meals and i am Her personal assistant as well as running my own business from home. we are engaged, have been together since May 2006 and in a Ds relationship for over 2 years. we are very much in love. we live with Mistresses 3 adult children so play time is limited. i wear a leather and chain bracelet at all times on my right wrist. if asked about it i must tell that i am a slave. both Mistress and i have the BDSM emblem tattooed on our butts. i am frequently punished for my transgressions with flog, cane and paddle.

my Mistress has been teasing me from the beginning about chastity. last week during a great sex session we were talking about chastity again and the talk got me really hot, about it being Her cock, not mine, about locking me up and telling all of Her friends. after we exploded we decided right then that i would order a device. i did some research, decided on the CB3000. it arrived on Monday, 11/3, and i've been locked in it ever since. i'm surprised how comfortable it is and i forget i'm wearing it until i get aroused. Mistress has been teasing me non-stop. today She made sure i saw her put on Her red corset under Her blouse this morning. i think She may let me out to play tonight but She keeps threatening to keep me locked up until my birthday on 11/14 because i keep topping from the bottom. i am so HORNY i think i could cum without any stimulation.

our next step is adding a strap-on to our scenes. i have been using a butt plug every day in preparation. the strap-on we ordered is coming today and i can't wait!

that's all for now but i hope to find some time to visit every day.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Welcome john,
    Nice intro....do you think it possible to have your Mistress join us here as well?? Would be nice to have both, She may find it to be a nice outlet!!

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    thank You, Mistress Michelle!

actually i stumbled into the chat room yesterday for the first time and loved it. i told my Mistress about it and She registered and joined in as well. She is Mistress Irianna

4. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    hey there chastityslavejohn... good to meet you and your Mistress yesterday... I shall look for you again soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice