Help in finding ring?!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by migmod, Nov 22, 2009.

1. migmod

migmod Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Hi all,
    I acquired one of these a couple of months back

[​IMG]

it came with a 45mm ring, however I think I am a 50 - as it is practically impossible to get this one on (I have a couple of times, but is rely uncomfortable). I know it is meant to be tight, but not that tight?!
    so does any one know where you can buy separate rings?
    cheers,
    migmod

2. weezies02915

weezies02915 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    One sugjestion might be to contact Mature Metal ( I have heard good things) tell them your situation and maybe you could send them your ring and have them make the exact same thing only bigger. The fit is the hardest thing to deal with, and no matter how you measure it, most people come up wrong. What I did was, I went to a home improvement store and in the hardware isle you can buychrome plated steel rings, not every size but nothing can compare to you putting the actual ring around yourself, (too bad Chastity builders don't offer that) imagine if they sent you a pack of steel rings so you could get that exact fit, think how much better people would feel knowing they got exactly what fit them just right, the rings I got at the home improvement store were cheap the 1" was $. 97 the 1 1/2" was $1.39 and the 2" was $1.89 so imagine if they sent you a 6 pack of rings for a charge of $10 wouldn't that be worth it. I figure look at what the store charges, it's cheap money yet they are still making money. I'm sure why most people but the plastic devices is because you get the assortment of rings, so it's a perfect fit ( I know thats why I bought one) and yet we know how many problems arrise with the plastic devices , so if the makers of steel cages would offer a ring set , I think most people would bypass the plastic ones all together. Well thats my 2 cents sorry for the ramble

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Yes i know the feeling, i have one of these too, tried the manufacturer but cant get a reply, so still searching

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice