Did I cum? Or Milked?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by davidphd1866, Jun 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Dear Esteemed Members,

Please allow me to describe what just happened to me today. I have a couple of questions that came as a result.

I am held chaste by my wife, but she allows me to go get massages by a nice Thai woman from time-to-time--as long as I wear my CB6kS.

Today was special. I arranged for my usual massage with "Irene" and I decided to wear my Aneros along with my CB6KS. I figured Irene wouldn't mind as I wanted to get a little extra boost from the massage. It is the only boost I could expect, as Irene has NEVER engaged in any sort of "Happy Ending" for me.

Irene noticed but hardly seemed to care about my Aneros. She spent much of the time telling me about her recent visit to Thailand where she saw family and old friends. She also told me about the "ladyboys" she saw there. She then told me that one of the masseuses (sp) at the facility I was in is a ladyboy and would I agree to letting "her" see my condition. (naked, locked in a CB6KS, with an Aneros Progasm up my hole) The laydboy (named Ashleigh) walked in and said hello........and quickly began shoving the Aneros in and out of me.

After my initial shock, I opened up and enjoyed the Aneros on my prostate as Ashleigh continued to pump the small plastic probe into me.

Here is the result, and the the source of my questions: After about 20 minuetes, I felt REALLY good and semen flowed from my soft--but excited--penis. I could see it flow out as a steady stream lasting for maybe 30 seconds.

My questions: Was I "milked" or did I cum? I definately was not hard as the 6Kshort allows almost zero expansion. The release felt delightful, but not pulsing as a regular orgasm. And, finally, I never, ever, ever, in my life felt so thoroughly drained. Mind you, I was not exhausted, but I felt an inner peace and cleansing like I never felt from an orgasm before.

Please comment. This experience was not anything like I expected milking to be. So I wonder if I really just had some sort of gentle yet complete orgasm, or if this is really what milking feels like.

And most important, do you all think this counts as a release against my 6 month chastity period? Or was this simply a milking on the way to six months? Of course, my CB6KS hasn't been removed during any of this.

Thank you all for the comments.

David

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    It >sounds< like a milking to me. I've never successfully milked myself, so I can't tell ya for sure.

mikecb

3. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Sounds like a milking to me, also. Sounds like you may also be on your way to learning how to have a "sissy" orgasm? From your description I can see how sissies learn to lust for them.

Does it count as a release? Maybe that's up to your wife to decide?

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    it was a milking...not a cum. whether or not it counts as a release should be determined by your Mistress. i assume you already told Her about this.

5. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Of course a milking, but with the addition of the two participants Not your SO you had some extra mental stimulation that probably enhanced the experience. I don't think it was a female orgasm because there is pulsing with a female orgasm, not pulsing in your penis, but pulsing in your diaphragm (lower stomach area). When I have a female type orgasm I become breathless, have stomach contractions and pelvic thrusting, but no penis contractions and no emission except for precum.

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    sounds like milking to me.
    of course i'm not sure because I haven't had that experience yet. though the other day Madam did use a plug up on me in a way that had fluid coming out more than usual, but I didn't realize it was coming out either :/

7. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Thank you to everyone who has offered an opinion. It seems as though the consensus is that I was milked. I will tell my wife about the experience, but I want to be better informed before I do so. I want to present to her the opinions of experienced chaste men like those who wrote in so thoughtfully.

I am very intrigued by the intensification of feminine feelings that I am having after this event. Having such a "non penis based" emission was a first for me and it is really messing with my brain--in a good way. I can certainly see why real sissies have such a good time.

Another thing I noticed is that there was none of the "let down" that one would feel from a traditional penis-based orgasm.

I hope to hear more from experienced men in chastity.

David

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice