Chastity & Play Piercings

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by newsub4a, Mar 31, 2010.

1. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    My wife and I really like needle play, especially in the genitals. I am curious if others do play piercings and then re-lock and whether you have had any issues.

We have basically given up on chastity (with devices) for 3 reasons:

1. Don't want to spend the money to get what might or might not be a truly secure device.

2. After several days in chastity I would have trouble getting and maintaining an erection to satisfy Goddess and when I could get it up I would not be able to last long even using topical gels.

3. The reason for this thread: Because we do so much play piercing (once every week to ten days) we are concerned with infection if I re-lock while I am full of pin-holes.

Early on we would try to have me re-lock the day after needle play and I would just try to wash well in the device. I never got a true infection, but the healing time seemed longer and the needle holes would sometimes get redder then they should have (an early sign of infection). When this happened I would be left unlocked until I was healed. Eventually it just got to be too much of a pain to deal with the locking/re-locking issue and upkeep after a piercing scene. In essence, it no longer was fun.

We do miss the chastity play (and for us it was only play). I would like to try real chastity, but know that based on our other play it is unlikely (but I can still dream, right?) I suppose I am just a little nostalgic.

Still, I would like to hear from others that might combine needle play and chastity to hear if you have any suggestions or have faced the same issues.

2. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    i'm a step behind but not far

newsub4A,
    It was great to read your post and see that i won't be in uncharted waters.
    i am brand new to needle play and LOVE it! i'm also brand new to chastity devices, as well, and am certain the two will run headlong into each other in no time. i can't provide any insight into your questioning, really. But it seems like you may have it figured out already, and are just looking for corroboration, anyways.
    i need to learn much more about genital play piercings. i'll be administering them (some if not most) myself, as i receive instructions from my Mistress online. my Girlfriend will be handling some of the work, too. Can you run down some of the placements for me? Depths? The mild to the wild? The plain to the pain?
    Would love to hear from you, not really knowing anybody who is in to this and faces these questions.

Thanks,

crazygoat AKA fuckup

3. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Needle play, especially on the genitals, is very dangerous. I am happy to talk to you about it, but my first piece of advice is to seek out a reputable BDSM group and learn first hand from the experienced people there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice