Cb Help Needed

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MaleVirgin, Jul 8, 2008.

1. MaleVirgin

MaleVirgin Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Ok just want to say im new here, and i wasnt to sure were to post my question, so i hope im in the right section of the forums if not im sorry. :neutral:

Hi

Im hoping you can help me, im a 41yr old male, and im addicted to masturbating were im doing it 4/5 times ADAY sometimes to the point i make my cock sore, and to be honest masturbation is running my life and it gets me down even makes me depressed, ive told my sister about how i feel etc about masturbating and that i need help to stop, and thats when she told me to get a male chastity belt and a lock, were then she can put it on me and i will not be able to masturbate or make myself cum, and wonderd is that true will it stop me being able to masturbate and cum, also as im a virgin i dont know much about these things well nothing if im honest, and want to know how long she can leave them on for, plus can i pee with one on and can i shower with one on, my sister gave me your web site and shes told me to ask the questions and tell you my cock measurements and to be honest as you will need to know so u can tell me which chastity belt to get, so here goes my cock when its soft is 1.5" long and 3.5 around, and when its fully hard im 3" long and 5" around, which as she says is small so she isnt sure there are belt that will fit my cock especialy when soft, shes asked me to ask also whan other items i will need to prevent me from masturbating she wants to make it impossible for me to masturbate and make myself cum, also when she puts me in the device and say i become horny will my cock be able to get hard or not if not how much pain will i be in, anyway i think thats all the questions and i hope you can help me to stop masturbating and cumming and hope to hear from you soon.

thanks

MaleVirgin aka carl

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I will let the boys get on and answer this one for you, but I would like to say how lucky you are to have such an understanding sister!

My (inexperienced!) opinion is to try one of the CB range (2000, 3000, 6000) from Tickleberry and see how you get on with it. They cost around 100 or so and are deemed by purists to be "less serious" than the metal devices.

Personally I think this would be a great start as a "training" device and see how you go.

Some are easier to clean than others, and some are not 100% secure... but I'll let the wearers dive in and give you advice on that aspect.

We are currently using a CB6000 as a temporary measure while waiting for a metal device, and I supervise pet on cleaning every day. He finds it quite comfortable and we are getting on with it well.

Hope this helps while you are waiting for more specific answers.

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I would probably go with the new CB6000. I’m using a CB2000 at the mo which is a bit bulky so a more fitting 3000 or 6000 would be best. Really easy to clean, use a shower head and squirt plenty of water trough the openings, does a good enough job and then once a week take it off for a proper clean. Doesn’t matter about penis size, mine isn’t exactly big but I can still wear a CB. Hurts for the first few days when you have an erection and will wake you up for the first few weeks but you get used to it. I found by balls stretched over time so the CB rings didn’t pull as much, Oh I also use Vaseline or petroleum jelly once a day just on by balls to soften them up and stop any rubbing.
    I’m a gardener so moving around all the time and have no problem with the CB. As for peeing you may have to sit down or sometimes I can pull my foreskin through the holes and pee standing up.

Hope I was some help. Let us know how you get on.

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    So you don't use lube on the inside of your device? I normally keep the inside lubed with baby oil as well.

To the OP (assuming he is serious), without knowing your soft size, the model is difficult to advise, but the tighter the cage fit, the better. Most likely the cb-6000 would be fine, but if you want a cheaper option go with the cb 2000. Just remember you get what you pay for!

5. MaleVirgin

MaleVirgin Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Im very serious, i want a women to take full control of my cock and when im allowed to jerk off and make myself cum, but i have a serious jerking off problem thats making my life hell but i cant stop, and my sister as said she is willing to have control, but were both new to this and i dont have a bloody clue with being a virgin, but my cock size is when its soft its 1.5" long and 3.5 around, and when im fully hard its 3" long and 5" around, so i dont have a clue i just want when its on there is no way i can jerk off or make myself cum. so thats were i need help,

6. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Another vote for the CB6000 here. :wink:

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I have't got one but I'd have to agree, CB 6000. I would say though that if your Masturbating is a problem you may want a PA piercing so you can fit a PA cable. It stops you being able to pull out of the CB.

8. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Agreed. The cable would work.

With his small penis size will the cb 6000 work or should he go with the more restrictive cb 2000?

9. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Nah, CB 2000 is far too bulky and I don't find it much more restrictive. i had a CB 3000 although I later found out it was a fake, not very suprising it broke so got a 2000. I'm going to upgrade to a 3000 cage but keep the 2000 ring. I don't like the 3000 rings. If you are going to start from scratch spend to money and get a CB 6000 with a PA cable. Need the money for a neo steel that would be the ultimate chastity plus I like the flat look.

10. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Good to know because i was thinking about getting a cb 2000 cage to replace the curve (boy was that a bad decision to get that one!).

Right now i have shortened the curve up and re-glued the cage with epoxy. Be interesting to see if it holds together!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice