Bonjour to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Petite Salope, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Hello to all,

Let me tell you about me a little. It all started about 6 months ago when I discovered the CB-6000, me and my girlfriend looked a the device and she asked me to buy it, that was the start of everything, I told her that if she wants me to buy it and to wear it she had to be my Mistress and she accepted and said to give her a few months to see if shell like it. After 3 months of 24/7 submission, reading books, looking at different web sites, buying a few toys, punishments, serving and more, I asked her if she wanted to continue to be my Goddess and she said yes and if I ever ask her again if she wants to stop she said shell punish me so hard that Ill never ask her that question again.

So we start to buy more toys like a slave collar, nipple clamps, bad-boy p-spot massager, crop, butt plug, snake bite kit Then she said that I needed sexy underwear, so she used scissors to cut all of my underwear and then we went shopping for nice and sexy panties so my feminization started and she wanted me to order a French maid costume, so I did and then she said Ill do all the clean wearing my maid costume and she make me order ballet shoes.

We receive our straitjacket last week and she strapped me in it all week-end for about 36 hours.

I have a guiche piercing for a month now and shes looking for a PA ouch!
    Because of the piercing I have a small break from my CB-6000, now she wants to buy the points of intrigue for the cb-3000 since I read of another forum that itll fit the cb-6000.

I discover this site while looking for more info on chastity and PA piercing.

Thank you for reading

Petite Salope

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome :) It sounds like you and Mistress are off to a wonderful start! :anim_65:

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Welcome to the site. Sounds like you've been having quite some fun :sex020:.

4. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Thank you for the warm welcome...

I have put a few pictures in my profile and will add more as I'll get more pictures...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice