another CB600s goes to work

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by herbieham, Dec 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Well Hi everybody
    Thankyou to those who are maintaining this forum -gave me the courage to fullfill dreams.
    I am now into the lets test it out stage of my new CB6000s -so far, fantastic -I am a real shrinker/grower - got the anti pull out bit from kept for her -and so far -absolutely no chance of escape.

Will take it slow, so far , so good.
    So -smiles to everyone!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello herbieham. :welcome:

I wonder if you might like to start a Journal in the Vault section and keep us informed of how you are doing on this journey.

My pet is in a CB6000S right now.

3. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    journal

thankyou I will -but first I am trying to get the counter thing to work:anim_39:

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The tickers?

When you've created the ticker you need to cut and paste the code which is for Bulletin Boards, and put it into your signature using the User CP (thats the first option on the toolbar here)

You might want to try a simple signature first to check you've done that right, and then go back to the tickers.

If you still have trouble, send a PM to Administrator and pet will talk you through it in boy-speak. :happy0187:

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    I love m cb6000s going on 21 days this session hoping for a 100 days.. I move down a smaller ring size...shug when relaxed and tight when aroused

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OK - you've got the signature bit right, now you need to copy and paste the right link! The one you used is the html one, you need the one that says "for sites that don't allow" html. :manga_blowkiss:

7. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    going slow

Well, an interesting first night - I am still to get the rings ring -think I have the spacer correct.
    Can't pull out with the KDG? device.
    Erections are interesting!

I will experiment for about a week before re introducing chastity to the wife, not going to tell her in case this device does'nt work -been down that path before -this time get it right!

Thankyou for advice on ticker

8. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    oooooooooops -almost got the signiture thingy right! -sorry

9. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Well, things are going pretty well -I have got the spacers, the ring size and the KG device just right - for me -so far -the 6000s is working - I dont pull out, erections are not too painful -just discouraging! -and the balls don't go off colour. If iwas detirmined to really rip at it -I could probably get out -but never get back in. But the whole idea of the CB6000 series is "volunteer chastity" in my mind - when(if I can -I hope) I give over the keys -whats the point of really trying to escape?
    I enjoy the feeling of the tube very, very much -I am a bondage lover -so its like 24hrly bondage.
    Anyway, I now plan to wear this as is until Boxing day -then introduce the key to wife. I am making sure this device works -no need to come of, first!

10. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Well i thought i had the rings just right -woke up last night, blue balls bad! -so change of ring again today. went for a huge bike ride -max shrinkage, did not pull out, but have changed KG device size - this is a slow process!
    As for the sudden stop from daily you know what............................!

11. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    merry Christmas
    house full of relatives
    have the final fit perfect -no blue balls fairly comfortable, no pull out.
    Now, for the tough part - handing the keys over, once we get all the relatives out of here!
    (if this journal stops -well, some one hated the idea!)

12. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi everyone
    After lurking for ages, reading lots and lots of entries - I see that the (to me) majority of constant posters are those who live an "out there lifestyle" -and all power to you.
    It seems strange to be here with my circumstance.
    But really, I am here through a combination of circumstances, but a constant thread is love.
    My avatar shows something i saw when i was a teenager -it was not the transexualism that turnded me on -but that little steel chastity.
    I have lived a life with a fair bit of bondage in it -but for the last 10 years or so a very vanilla life -just the occasional "game"
    Why am I here?
    10 years ago my wife was sexually assualted -and this destroyed our sex life (not surprisingly)
    sexual assualt means a loss of control of your life -and now, whenever I just want to cuddle my wife -she stiffens -sex is ruined for her.
    But I love her more than life itself
    So -in the scariest moment since i asked her to marry me -I showed her the device -and asked -did she want the control back in her life -to know that there will never be pressure on her to fullfill my needs?

To my amazement, and delight -in tears -she said yes.
    She said that this was the best christmas present she will ever recieve

So, I am now locked away - weekly inspections/cleans, monthly"go and relieve yourself"
    But -its real, its love. I look forward to cuddles, kisses -and her relaxed in my arms, not under pressure.

Thanks to the forum admin for this siite - for kept for her -for what i hope will be a new chapter in my journey with the most important person in my life -my wife

13. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Christmas eve -and a fairly restless night -Christamas day and all that goes with it - Church, the relatives, getting dinner ready, the meals, the relatives -all the hassles and stuff that go with this day. So one actually forgets what one is wearing. - which is very good I think. But then I retire to have a snooze -and the reality hits me -I AM LOCKED UP -for real. Almost a panic attack, but I have calmed down -just have to think what I am trying to achieve here. Hopefully this forum and journal can help keep me on track!

On the device -its so far -so good!

14. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    quick one today
    Boxing day -movies, life, usual stuff
    Geting used to the device now -I have learn't that a little lubrication under the rings does magic. One thing I like about the CB6000s -going to the toilet is clean - no spray for me -I can go standing up even!

15. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Yes! -got the ticker thingy to work!

16. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    a quiet day at home today -modelling, domestics. Last night gave wife a long massage -it was strange standing beside the bed locked away -she to be honest did not really want to look at it too much -just a stern warning'don't let that hard plastic thingy -she called it a thingy-scratch me.
    the massage was good - very relaxing for her -and strangley enough for me - it was nice to just concentrate on her body -knowing that nothing was going to hapen extra.
    penis spent the whole time saying -hey! -let me out of here! .

Lying in bed this morning -again the thought that -shit -this thing really is wearable 24/7 -and I'm in it now until at least the last weekend in january.
    That sems along way away!

17. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi herbieham,

i just wonder why no one has commented on your little journal yet. Congratulations to your new chastity and most of all that your wife seems to approve it. Being kept in chastity will help to concentrate on your wife's needs even better and i am sure She will enjoy the benefits of having such a caring hubby.

Hugs, maid katrin

18. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    hello maid katrin
    thankyou for your comments. I'm not here to build up "hits" I suppose -(I have another forum where i get over 1000 hits a month -never heard of it? - see my point on how important racking up a score is in the big picture of things!)
    I have not read all your postings yet -but I think you are one of the very tiny number of people who get to live exactly the life they want.
    I think for most people -we compromise -or fantasise.
    I am only writing this journal to help myself -to help think -and to show to others i suppose just another aspect of chastity.
    Before the assualt on my wife -we had a pretty adventourous sex life - with a fair amount of bondage thrown in- now adays she 'humours me with a wriggle", or "puts me away" when I get really stresed - no sex during all this. I hope that my relaese days will incorporate this sort of stuff.

But thats in the future -at the moment -its just all about making this work -showing her that it does work -that she really is in control again.

I went for a 50 kilometre bike ride today -the device was fine! (once i ditched the undies that is LOL)
    So once again, thanks for the comments -thanks for your work on the sight - Its very horney reading some of the way out things some people do here - I'll stick to the vanilla i suppose -and just try to keep the one I love happy!

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's why I started, somehow it's easier to figure things out when they are in front of you in black and white!

And that is hitting the nail right on the head! The VERY reason for male chastity, and should be the reason for any relationship.

Good luck.

20. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    yesterday was one of those really nice days. We took a 3 hour trip down to canberra -visited the war museunm, then hit the craft shops for her, had some nice lunch, 3 hour trip home

Wore jeans all day -no problem -did have a"OH shit, something is pinching" moment on the road though

I think wife is getting used to the device too -she mentioned it a couple of times, she also noticed the pinching moment, asked if I wanted out. I fixed it with a cotton bud, and told her that she should not ask me if I want out at the drop of a hat =I need her to really know she is in control(I suppose i do too!) -a pinching moment is not a medical emergency.
    Some realities are settling in. No device is ever 100% comfortable -thats impossible.i forget it when i am busy -othertimes its quite intrusive with its reminders -ironically its when I really shrink and move in the tube I find most annoying.
    Of course, i am entering the horney as hell stage -this will be inrteresting. Our first relief for me is not until Jan 31 if all goes to plan -I will be quite crazy by then!!!!LOL
    My only other thought -who ever makes the CB6000s - when will a titanium version come out? For me, that would be 100%perfect!

21. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    A boring day for those looking for sexual excitement here!
    I found myself incredibly horney, frustrated, and edgy all day. On U tube there is a series of videos under chastity training, they feature computer generated voices ect. If i was unlocked, I'd have been there yesterday doing you know what. Well -one of the lines from one of the movies keeps pounding through my mind at the moment -Bad boy NO!
    Corny I know -but reality really was there yesterday - no masturbation, no orgasm -and isimply must not ask for release -we agreed to a time for this first lock up, so I will have to endure it.
    Wife seems to be getting used to it -we had a nice cuddle last night - and there was no rejection, I hope she is getting the idea of this whole exercise.
    She is at work today -so for the first time -there is no Key even within 30 miles of me.
    like this forum says -be careful what you wish for !

22. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    we had a quiet new years eve. The interesting bit was as we went to bed. She looked at the device -and asked me -any regrets? -i said no
    And her? -a definate no - she is "feeling far more confident now" She was concerned about the health issues - I showed her the packaging for the device -and we agreed a weekly clean -she got me to promise no more than a 15 minute one while showering -and I will be good.
    Then I mentioned relief -31 days to go? -and she had iether forgotted that -or did not understand. I said i needed relief at least once a month for health -maybe -but that my orgasms are now totally in her control. She really thought about that -but made no reply -so who knows?
    I do know that my wife has little interest in sex -and im sure mine is given scant thought at times. Last night I was also told -quite sternly -i am not to mention the device again -now she is happy it works and does not harm me (11 days now no issues at all).
    So -I am locked for her really for real -scary,exciting -a turn on (oh squashed dick shut up!) -and I am now unsure when I get a relief .
    January 31 a long way away -Im sure things will develop before then.
    One thing I know -Normally i'd be here being bad -now I truly am kept just for her.
    What a great way to start a new year

23. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    must be getting used to the device -no midnight wake up Im squashed calls.
    paradoxically -sneezed really hard before hitting the bed -and i could feel myself dribble pre ejaculate.

Cleaning routine essential -skipped a clean -found myself a bit smelly by days end
    I also have found perfect cream to use to stop irritations -savlon works really well -a form of anti septic cream -little goes a long way.
    just a quiet day -wife is out -I would have spent half the day wanking -not now!

24. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Its 8 in the morning
    Ive spent the last 4 hours awake -constant erections
    Going up the walls! LOL
    no fantasy can match the reality.
    Thats all for today -last thing i need is to hang around here!

25. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    I l;ike the way the sigt is developing in this format

House full of relatives

Nothing to report -just life locked up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice