#12 B measuring tips

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Burger_01, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Ok.. My apologies for not posting this up till now but I've been flat chat.

Some of you will be aware that I was lucky enough to get a Lori recently. Due in part to my bad judgment, and unfortunately a lack of really good guidance, my device is well and truly too big.. so without further adieu;

Tips for Others Wanting a #12.

Background:
    The device is composed of 2 rings. The first goes around your cock and balls, behind the balls. The second goes around the cock only, just behind the glans.

The problem I had on arrival is that the first ring (homologous to the A ring on the CB-XXXX) is too large because it allows my testes to slip back through the ring when relaxed. This leaves the device hanging from the my glans.. not comfortable, and worse still, the lack of angle allows the penis to be *very* carefully pulled back out. :sad:

Supposed Reasons:
    I measured with a tailors tape measure, as advised by Lori. I measured with the aim of a snug but comfortable fit. This was my key mistake.. I should have measured with the aim of a snug but firm/slightly tight fit.

I guess what I mean is that the measurements that I took very carefully for comfort resulted in a ring size that was too large. I'm getting it resized and I've been messing around with the rings from the CB2K series looking for the tightest ring I can wear without problems. I would strongly suggest you do this if you're considering a #12.. I'm sure you all have CB2K rings :p. I *think* you want it tight enough you have to TAKE it off (ie: if you're fully relaxed and flaccid, you can't just grab the ring and whip it off, you still have to push things back through carefully).

I measured the ring for my penis behind the glans and just snug, this seems to have resulted in a good fit.

Thoughts:
    I like the look of the #12B. My Wife/KH does too. Once we've got it resized I can see it getting a lot of use and being a very good device.
    In the long term I can (hopefully) see myself moving to a device with a piercing though. I think, while there is a hope of escape, I won't be completely free ;-)

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Great advice Burger! Please keep us informed of the progress.

3. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Hi Burger

I'm interested in know how it is going with th #12, still wearing it?

Regards, Richard

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Hi Richard,

Sadly, the 12B was a disappointment. In a way, it set us back because it cost so much and was used so little. Mine was the earlier 12B model, which had no front shield. The front shield will probably make the device a little more wearable in my opinion. My experience was that the shape of the device, and the position of the two rings relative to each other was such that it was uncomfortable in the extreme when I tried to get hard, and just plain insecure when I was soft.

The reasons for this was that while soft, I could just pull back out of it. I think this would have been the case regardless of how small the penis ring was, or at least with any ring size I could have picked that would still allow the flow of urine. When hard, there was nothing to stop my cock growing, so I ended up with a hard dick bent at a right angle. Not fun.

I saw on a couple of other threads that you're thinking of a lori device. I'm afraid I'd have to advise against it. I haven't had the same problems with service as other around here, but I think I was lucky in that respect. I just can't bring myself to recommend something from a manufacturer who has such expensive and heavy devices, or who sells what was evidently an undertested device like the 12B.

Myself, I've bought the PA-5000 and taken the plunge with the piercing. It's not a particularly painful piercing, at least not compared to nipples which hurt like all hell :). I'm currently stretching the piercing up to size.. so I'm not wearing the PA-5000 yet, but I've tried it for size and it seems a good fit. And its light. And I'm pretty sure I can ride my bike in it which would be awesome!

good luck! If you need me to go over anything let me know.

5. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Thank you for your full reply. I was wondering about the configuration of the #12, I'm a gower and uncut so I don't see how it would work and I have asked for photos.

I am also looking at the looker, the details from another captive on this site would indicate tht the urethra tube is wearable for a number of days at a time. I will check out the PA-5000, Ms Tinks has given the nod to a PA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice