Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:56 PM
Mountain West, US
Av8r

WomenWearTheKeys

Active member, Male, from Mountain West, US

The thrill of being caged can’t be easily explained to a woman. The feeling of comfort security mixed with the fear of “how long.” Jun 13, 2022

1. WomenWearTheKeys
      WomenWearTheKeys
      The thrill of being caged can’t be easily explained to a woman. The feeling of comfort security mixed with the fear of “how long.”
      Type-A, MsRed and QueenOfSwords like this.
      1. WomenWearTheKeys
        WomenWearTheKeys
        It’s like being chained to the table of the very best restaurant and the cute waitress says, “you can’t leave, and I won’t tell you when the food is coming.”
        Jun 13, 2022
        QueenOfSwords likes this.
    2. WomenWearTheKeys
      WomenWearTheKeys
      The one that got away can still sting. : (
    3. WomenWearTheKeys
      WomenWearTheKeys
      A guy wanting to be locked, with no one to do it is pretty sad. Like a fish with no water to swim in. A dog that will never be petted.
      justme6819 and LadyBlaze like this.
    4. WomenWearTheKeys
      WomenWearTheKeys
      Is it just me or is this site surprisingly slow during a quarantine that I thought would increase its activity.
      Shannera likes this.
    5. WomenWearTheKeys
      WomenWearTheKeys
      Changed my profile name because my wife decided to go date women and end the marriage.
      1. locked_top
        locked_top
        sorry to hear that
        Aug 15, 2019
      2. einheryar
        einheryar
        Likewise, sorry to hear that, that’s rough.
        Aug 16, 2019
    6. Maddie Mae
      Maddie Mae
      I believe the proper protocol for following a Verified Female here at CM is to ask for permission to follow her before you click the button. Your action and behavior is out of line!
      1. WomenWearTheKeys
        WomenWearTheKeys
        I was not aware. I’m not on here much lately. I sincerely apologize. I’ll be more respectful going forward.
        Aug 7, 2019
    7. WomenWearTheKeys
      WomenWearTheKeys
      Never stood a chance. Once she has that grip, there’s no way to get her off. If she gets that grip while I’m still asleep, it’s game over
      1. View previous comments...
      2. WomenWearTheKeys
        WomenWearTheKeys
        I’m guessing the assistant was female as well lol wonder if she wears a key too. Haha
        Feb 25, 2019
        Ma’am M likes this.
      3. hardbodysub
        hardbodysub
        @Wifewearsthekey, your description of her grip technique is great - very detailed, easy to understand and implement. Testing it on myself, I can see how effective it is - virtually impossible to dislodge her grip without ripping your balls off in the process. Plus, she can immediately counter any attempt at resistance, simply by squeezing with fingers 3-5, putting an abrupt end to it.
        Mar 6, 2019
      4. hardbodysub
        hardbodysub
        @Wifewearsthekey, I also agree with you about the general lack of attention given to techniques for a woman to physically control a male, and in maintaining control from one phase of play to the next. It's so common to see the spell ruined when she releases him in order to move to a different form of bondage or apparatus. It's baffling.
        Mar 6, 2019
        LadyBlaze likes this.
    8. WomenWearTheKeys
      WomenWearTheKeys
      Woke up to my girl tightly holding my balls. Tried to resist but she squeezed harder. Without letting go she handcuffed me then caged me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. WomenWearTheKeys
        WomenWearTheKeys
        You’re with @Ma’am M right? She’s suuuuper dominant from what I can tell! Like don’t cross her or else. Sounds amazing.
        Feb 20, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      3. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        That’s her! Yea she is really taking to it very nicely! Thank you
        Feb 20, 2019
      4. hardbodysub
        hardbodysub
        That’s incredibly exciting! Possibly my #1 fantasy, and you have it for real!
        Feb 23, 2019
    9. tegelad
      tegelad
      I just wanted to say if that is your real picture, fantastic job on the body work. I am in the process of getting my 6-pack back so I can impress my partner "daily" ...
      1. KrisHawk
        KrisHawk
        Yeah nice chest man
        Aug 22, 2018
        WomenWearTheKeys likes this.
      2. WomenWearTheKeys
        WomenWearTheKeys
        It’s constant effort and hard work after age 32.
        Jul 10, 2020
  • About

Mountain West, US
    Av8r
    My key is held by:
    n/a
    Your chastity role:
    • Slave
    • Dominant
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Tried a few, think I need a custom one. So far Everything is possible to pull out back of.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice