vulture
Last Activity:
Jun 16, 2016
Local Time:
11:02 AM

vulture

New member, Male

Last orgasm: 13\4. Going to start keeping it locked up. Goal is to reach 7 days and role a dice. Any suggestions ? Apr 17, 2014

vulture was last seen:
Jun 16, 2016
    1. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Roll a dice, then roll it again (or just 2 dice if you have them). Multiply theWhatever number is the result is the number of days till you can either cum, or, allow yourself to roll the 2 dice again!
      1. vulture
        vulture
        If i keep rolling the dice, when will i get to cum? Besides do you have any tips on ruining it when i do get to cum, anything goes.
        Apr 17, 2014
      2. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Never maybe? That is the beauty of it. You push to a limit you think you can handle, then when you get to that limit you can push some more!
        Apr 17, 2014
      3. vulture
        vulture
        But uts sad doing it alone.
        Apr 17, 2014
    2. vulture
      vulture
      Last orgasm: 13\4. Going to start keeping it locked up. Goal is to reach 7 days and role a dice. Any suggestions ?
    3. vulture
      vulture
      Last orgasm 17/04. First real troubling hard-on. Will start keeping it locked.
    4. vulture
      vulture
      Wonder if i will ever experience its like to be dominated by a cruel cruel mistress.
  • About

Chastity devices:
    cb6000
    Chastity resume:
    currently released
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice