10:30 AM
Birthday:
Mar 14, 1992 (Age: 32)
USA

VixensAngel

New member, Female, 32, from USA

VixensAngel was last seen:
Jul 14, 2019
    1. There are no messages on VixensAngel's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 14, 1992 (Age: 32)
    USA
    Your chastity role:
    • Mistress
    • Domme
    Beautiful, intelligent and wickedly seductive, I take great pleasure in turning fantasies into reality and creating unforgettable experiences.

I enjoy playing with eager submissives and sincere slaves that love nothing more than to worship a Goddess and cater to her every need as she creates a safe space for them to submit and surrender.

I also love playing with “Daddy” types that will do anything to make their little girl happy as she turns the tables on him and tempts, teases and corrupts.

I’m 5’1” and petite (but though I be little I am fierce), with milk-chocolate skin and honey blonde/brown (sometimes black) hair. My favorite fetishes are chastity, Goddess worship, and SUITS (the clothing, not the show – although I do love the show ).

My style of domination is more “sensual” and “hypnotic” than mean or cruel. I much rather seduce you into submission than beat you into it. However, do not be fooled - crops are one of my favorite accessories.

If you’re curious to know if I’m currently looking for a relationship/arrangement, I am. I have a post in the Personals thread. Give it a read.

If you feel that we’re compatible (after giving my post a read) message me. Tell me about yourself, your fetishes, kinks and why you think that we would be compatible.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice